Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another one bites the dust....

Understand Millwall jilted their bloke a couple of hours ago.

Comments

• Options
    Quel surprise!

Dennis Wise must be rolling in the aisles about now.
  • Options
    Would that be Willie Donachie who also played for Burnley, if so saw him play against us at Turf Moor '83/84
  • Options
    Thats him
  • Options
    I Remember the game, we lost 7-1 but only 2-1 at half time, Burnley lost in a milk cup semi final second leg against Liverpool, Burnley were sponsered by Poco Homes,had an average of 9k and you could buy a PINK Sports paper on A Saturday.
    They also sold White's pies,Marvellous.
  • Options
    Those were the days eh Badge....................Milk Cup.............imagine that now!!!!!
  • Options
    Happy days?
  • Options
    Definately..............was younger & fitter for a start ;-)
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Palace sack their manager, Millwall are in an absolute mess and also sack their manager. All adding to our status as by far and away No. 1 in South London!
  • Options
    I wish Palace had kept theirs - much rather they had Taylor than Warnock ... still nice to see Jordan stump up a million of his own cash to pay off Taylor!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wrote to my millwall supporting friend last night saying "peter taylor for millwall manager position?"

he wrote back "Taylor? We need Peter Pan to get us out of this mess!"
  • Options
    So, who's had the most managers in the past 5-10 years or so, Palarse or the Spanners?

I'm guessing it's the Spanners as they were changing managers with the wind a couple of years back, but I bet it's fairly close - and certainly puts our 4 into some perspective, even with the shenanigans we had last year!