Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goal Celebrations

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I dont know about you lot by i go potty when we score i know some, dont jump around but cheer and clap

Well my mate told me about the person who sits near him did nothing.

And i see it with my own eyes we score the arms stay folded and not even a smile comes across his face

What is that all about?

Comments

• Options
    Everyone's different, he may have a blood pressure problem or something, and can't get excited.

I went nutty on Saturday for some reason. Headlocked the two next two and grapped the couple of last in front.

Always makes me laugh when you see managers who don't celebrate, and try and remain professional.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Headlocked the two next two and grapped the couple of last in front.

Heavy weekend or have you been watching old Stanley Unwin videos?
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Found myself going totally barmy too and can't quite think why, but my kids also went madder than usual...v.strange indeed. On another note, that video sequence they show before the game really fires me up too. Quality.
  • Options
    i think it was because we had been building and building up to a goal, so we were all primed for it really.
  • Options
    and the desperation was just starting to creep in too, just to add to the tension!
  • Options
    I'm always slower to get up than everyone around me, cos my first instinct is to check that the lino hasn't flagged or the ref isn't going to disallow it for some reason.
  • Options
    Me and the guys around me (they know who they are!) must be forgiven for going absolutely mental virtually everytime we score all 6 of us ended up about 3 rows forward on saturday after ZZ's goal! Its the whole reason for going, and its also the difference i noticed when going to wembley to see england, it just wasn't the same.
  • Options
    Agree, think with every goal I see I have actually gone crazier the older I have got.
  • Options
    There's a geezer who sits infront of the Killer clan. He is alone mostly but sometimes brings his son, who reads his book during the game when he does. He spends all of his time moaning about us, honestly, doesn't have a good word to say about anyone. When we score, he just stands there, arms folded, not saying anything. Not even a wry smile. Good luck to him I say, he's paying money to the club. But what an absolute fool of a man. I can only deduce................his wife kicks him out every other Saturday & says don't come back until the footballs over ;-)
  • Options
    Saturday afternoon book club clique.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol

the funniest thing is his son & him have the same comb over................his son can only be about ten, how awful is that???? poor wee thing.
  • Options
    I went more banana's than usual on saturday.

It was the rugby that had got me excited.....! I wanted to get to the nearest walkabout right after the match and rub it in there faces.... So when we scored, it was topping off my day.

In terms of normal goal celebrations...I have this ritual where i grab my mate and we do a dozen "in the air" star jumps ...
  • Options
    me and everyone aruond me at the back of the J ( just opposite MCS i realised ).. all ended up on the floor for some reason