Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ac milan keeper does an el karkouri

haven't seen it yet but apparently a celtic fan came on the pitch when they scored taped dida and he's gone down like a sack of shit making a proper meal of it

Comments

• Options
    what an idiot
    that could cost Celtic & if that happens I wouldn't want to be that fan

having said that, that keeper has form for this kind of thing so hopefully he'll be the one who'll get done
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    gone off on a stretcher with ice pack on his face ffs, no shame
  • Options
    perhaps he has sharp nails ;-)
  • Options
    just seen it absolutely pathetic , you wont believe it, what a cock dida is ...the fans a plum for going on
  • Options
    Dida should be ashamed of himself. He went down and rolled around like he'd been hit with a knuckle duster! D******D celtic fan tho for doing it in the first place. Will be interesting to see what the repercussions are.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    what makes me laugh is he ran after the fan and then realised shit i better go down. Disgraceful.. Celic will be in big trouble though - shame mind the sweatys are so well behaved nirmally ;-)
  • Options
    a big fine,no more than that.
  • Options
    Cant see the fan being welcome in Glasgow for a long time!

His family will have to move if they get kicked out of have points deducted!!!
  • Options
    It was one of the funniest things i've ever seen. Absolute idiot, who's just landed himself a ban for life, but it wouldn't even be described as a playful tap, it was even less than that.

Dida's reaction was absolutely priceless, and when they cut away to him being stretchered off 'unconcious' i was in absolute hysterics. Must of gone to the same stage school as Lehman and Drogba.
  • Options
    UEFA will be spineless and Celtc will cop a minimal fine..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It gets better... apparently the 'fan' got back into the crowd and disappeared...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1286930,00.html
  • Options
    Agree with Gump
  • Options
    88% of ac milan fans in a poll out there have said dida should be banned!!
  • Options
    Dida should be banned from men's football, he's obvioulsy not a man
  • Options
    I'd throw Dida & Celtic out of Champions League personally.
  • Options
    They're the greatest fans inthe world, don't ya know....
  • Options
    Careful lads - I'm sure that's a periscope I can see over there.
  • Options
    so depressingly obvious....
  • Options
    Right, prize for the dumb shit here but I finally see why mr Gump is notorious. Might you have a slight Rangers obsession mate???

Ketman you should know better!!

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter, you really are a dumb shit!

He's as obsessed with Rangers as you are with Spurs...
  • Options
    Apparently the Celtic happy slapper has handed himself in to a Glasgow police station...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Apparently the Celtic happy slapper has handed himself in to a Glasgow police station...
    And got a lifetime ban for celebrating his team's last minute winner over the European champions. Harsh to say the least.