Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To All You semedo doubters

I told you he was feckin brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Since the Norwich game he has stepped his game up. Get the impression he would be better suited to the Premiership rather than the Championship. Pards deserved cerdit for such a good find, at such a cheap price and for switching him to midfield
  • Options
    How bad was his injury at the end though?
  • Options
    on the last two or three performances i hold my hands up
  • Options
    NOT BAD I DONT THINK
  • Options
    I'll admit that I did have doubts about Pards picking him for home games (I thought it was negative), but they've gone.
  • Options
    thought he was pretty steady on saturday but can someone teach him how to SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT........ when the ball drops to him on the edge of the area he has no interest in a shot and is always looking for the square 'ray wilkins style'pass
  • Options
    I think when he gets within distance we all need to collectively shout 'SHOOOOOOOT
  • Options
    I have seen him shooot a few time - trust me it's better to do a Ray Wilkins. I was behind the goal and feared for my safety.

He is a poor mans Makelele. He breaks up the play and then plays it simple. Thats what he has been told to do and he is making a great job of it. If he continues to develop at this rate we will have a real star in the making
  • Options
    He obviously can't shoot so i'd rather him lay it off to someone who can