Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Verve are playing The O2...

Happy days.

Hopefully finally get to check the place out (ticket permitting). Hasnt been anyone there who I have like so far.

Already going to see them in Camden next month though.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2007
    someone is playing there soon with the bees as support. tempted just to go to see the bees then leave :-)
  • Options
    i sorted me spice girls.

anyway i cant this verve info southend and i would like to go to see them when is it?
  • Options
    13th December, Thursday night.

Tickets on general sale on friday but join the Verve website and you can get them from Thursday.
  • Options
    Got tickets but seats, hey ho.

Anyone know how easy it is to sneak into the standing bit? Never had any problems at Earls Court.
  • Options
    no idea. so i got a password to buy the tickets for tomorrow. i wasnt able to register on their website but got a passcode from O2.
  • Options
    Now thanks for that. and if anyone can help me in the future for Celine Dion tickets i will be much obliged... and they are not for me! ha.
  • Options
    GET IN THERE!! Two tickets for the Verve booked and paid for

From not having been to a gig for a couple of years I've now got two in a few months to look ahead to. The Twang in a couple of weeks and the legendary Verve in December.

Whoooop whoooop
  • Options
    A friend has 3 spares for thursday if anyone interested at 32 quid... you cant give em away to be honest!!
  • Options
    Seats or standing?
  • Options
    seats im afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah, would be interested in standing, and there's no touts at the O2, so I can't go that way
  • Options
    take a look on ebay....