Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPURS

HOHOHOHO

Comments

• Options
    Have the spuds fans started throwing season tickets on the pitch yet?
    I blame the keeper.
  • Options
    first time i've regretted not having Sultana, or whatever its called.

Feel sorry for Jol, seems a decent man and a good manager. Shocking the way he has been treated.
  • Options
    the villa fans are singing:

"Happy birthday Spurs"

ha ha. poor sods. David Pleat will be manager by the morning....
  • Options
    oh bollocks, nothing to see hehe!
  • Options
    what made me laugh was bringing out 5 poxy trophies and trying to glam it up. I was pissing myself laughing at how pathetic it was - BIG CLUB MY ASS
  • Options
    hehehe

They'll still get rid of Jol, stupid arseholes - cowardly treated by a chairman that's not fit to lick his boots.

John Motson was commentating on 5 Live as well - made for an entertaining listen...
  • Options
    Liverpool away next, 18th and struggling,maybe bring in Klinsman.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Jol will be gone pretty soon.

And O Neill won't be far behind. . .

Zat Knight was awful and bringing on brainless Marlon was a stroke of genius.

Carson commands his box less than old Deano.

Levy is one spineless twerp. He was clapping the equaliser but looked totally pissed off!

His missus next to him needs to be told that your supposed to cheer when you score!! Right old sour face on her!
  • Options
    She was probably thinking "Damn! If we'd lost this hubby would have finally had an excuse to get a prettier manager in."
  • Options
    oh for five poxy trophies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who else heard the thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud of seats going up as Villa got the 4th? I wonder how many left then?

They're still scumbags who deserve to rot
  • Options
    couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Jol will be gone by lunchtime in my opinion. However, they are never going to reach the next level whoever is in charge. Why did Benty go there ? I feel really sorry for him.
  • Options
    I don't feel sorry for a guy earning £50K a week