Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Venue

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]I'm there!!!!
    with 2 others but won't get there untill 11.30-12.00. as i am Ian Browning it first and will be dreesed as a Manc, can i get in with trainers(not your average white crap but colourfull little numbers)

Will be at Ian Brown too - will look out for the Charlton Manc ;-)

tell him I said he's an arrogant woman hating manc twat from me will you
  • Options
    i saw you posting on this thread and thought you might have changed your mind and been in attendance!!
  • Options
    any ideas on time/place for meeting?
  • Options
    I'm heading up to soho after work, and going for a few drinks with old workmates, then I believe we're heading to new cross for about 11ish and meeting each other in there on the top floor. dec and his lot are coming from wimbledon, some are coming from north greenwich, and I'm coming from soho. Not sure what Wss is doing?
  • Options
    That's perfect for me, I'll be getting there about midnight-ish I'd imagine, maybe a bit before.
  • Options
    That's perfect for me, I'll be getting there about midnight-ish I'd imagine, maybe a bit before.
  • Options
    So perfect he posted twice :-)
  • Options
    i've just found out that tonights gig is a late one and Mr Brown is not even going to start until 11, not sure what time i will get to the Venue!!