Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Lost Room

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Anyone seen this? Wouldn't even have heard about it if i hadn't stumbled across a tiny review in a magazine but i found it very addictive viewing. Has nothing to do with the show Lost but its the same type of genre, only while Lost moves at a snail's pace this one speeds along. Thought i'd just mention it incase anyone fancied a new entertaining dvd or something!

Comments

• Options
    what channel mate might give it a go
  • Options
    yeah,i enjoyed it. all room items had special powers,like hitting someone with a bus ticket transported them to the back of beond.
  • Options
    channel and time please
  • Options
    dont know.only 3 episodesi think.one of the blokes from 6 feet under. it was on somewhere bout 6 months ago.
  • Options
    its not on tv at the mo just that its recently been released on dvd is why i mentioned it. Quite pricey though, try to get hold of a dvdR or something
  • Options
    It was shown on Sky One a while ago, very good but I think they rushed the ending.
  • Options
    There is a few of those kind of things that Sky do that look great by the trailers Jericho & 1001 were two that looked great but i never actually watched. The Lost Room was one of the others.