Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Acostic Solutions HD tv and Pace Telewest Cable Box

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
anyone had any problems connecting their Pace Telewest cable box to their HD tv ?

I got my other half a new hd tv for her birthday as her old crt finally gave up the ghost she is on cable unfortuantly went over to connect it all up. I connected the two devices via the scart interfaces. When I switch on the cable box on the picture is ok for about 2 seconds then the screen goes blue, green and red continusly and disables the tv remote control !!! I have connect a dvd and my sky box to it and its all fine.

im going to ask virgin to swap the boxes do they have later models. she wont pay 150 notes and 10 month Con !!! for a hd+ box.

or any ideas

Comments

• Go into the settings menu and change the visual settings under audio/visual.
    The box my default to component rather than Scart RGB.

Give that a try...
  • edited September 2007
    Thanks for that John is the setting you are suggesting on the Pace box ? A Virgin cable guy is going on Saturday with a replacement box after we threatened to withdraw our subscription.
  • Replaced the Acoustic tv for a bush in the end quite impressed with it and it works !!!