Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do i find out the times of the train from charlton to cann st

MCSMCS
edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
cant find it on tfl website!

Comments

• Options
    ScoSco
    edited September 2007
  • Options
    lol, and you've put this in Away Travel..... :-)
  • Options
    Nothing like forward planning Ollie!! When's the interview, 3pm today?!?!
  • Options
    lol.
    ffs ollie, are you sure you'll be ok on your own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]lol, and you've put this in Away Travel..... :-)

its away for me!
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nothing like forward planning Ollie!! When's the interview, 3pm today?!?!

yeah man 3pm! gonna get a train to can st and taxi to london wall! lon wall is like the longest road ever man!

i think that website should be easier for people like me to understand, i htink there is a train at 155 that'll gte me in at 2.17! THATS WHAT I AM GOING TO AIM FOR! ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN use my pay as you go oystercard on the choo choo, or do i have to try and operate that silly machine at char station!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]lol.
    ffs ollie, are you sure you'll be ok on your own.

have to be wont i! lol
  • Options
    MCS, you need to buy a ticket (get there earlier than when the train leaves) and catch the 13:55 (1.55pm) train that will get into Cannon St for 14.17 (2.17pm).

Take money and check your flies.
  • Options
    chyeers sco, your a doodman
  • Options
    Do you need a hand with your shoe laces or are you gonna wear slip ons ?
  • Options
    very droll shag man, i use velcro tho! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]very droll shag man, i use velcro tho! ;-)

Keep them away from your beard, mate! (Image of Ollie turning to the interview with a trainer hanging off of his face).
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    LMFAO.......Mate Ive just spat Leek and Pot soup all over my screen!!

Anyone good with Photoshop??
  • Options
    lol, nice one sco! i am leaving in a minute, i let ya kniow how i get on later! baked doods
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]LMFAO.......Mate Ive just spat Leek and Pot soup all over my screen!!

That's a new one. Does it do the job and cure the munchies at the same time?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Quit while youre ahead mate ;-)
  • Options
    Please reassure me.

When people say they have just spat tea / coffee / soup all over their screen..... they are lying aren't they ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Please reassure me.

When people say they have just spat tea / coffee / soup all over their screen..... they are lying aren't they ?

Not this time. It was either that or let it dribble out of my nose
  • Options
    Do we need to add a disclaimer to our posts now, Barts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Please reassure me.

Never screens, but I've ruined a couple of keyboards
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Neeeeee Naaaaaw Neeeeee Naaaaaaaaaw

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is for comedic purpose only and I by no means wish to insinuate that AFKA Bartram is on a power trip resulting from small man syndrome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2007
    SINK? LOL!!!

Ive just spat Muller Rice all over my screen ;-)
  • Options
    offloading food and drink at inappropriate moments seem to be an on-going problem of yours Daniel..... :-)
  • Options
    Woooooooooow. Ark at 'er!! ;-)
  • Options
    How did you get on MCS?
  • Options
    went well thanks dood, hope to get a second interview, fingers crossed sounds a good job
  • Options
    Excellent news. Good luck.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]went well thanks dood, hope to get a second interview, fingers crossed sounds a good job

Well done. Lets us know if you need help getting to the second interview. ; - )
  • Options
    cheers henry