Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Palin (2)

[cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave in a previous thread [/I am and always have been a huge Python fan. I must admit Michael Palin wasn't my favourite- I was a Chapman and Idle fan. However, and I am not the first to say this, is he not just the nicest bloke in the whole of showbiz?
I've loved all his Travellog progs over the years and will certainly be tuning in tomorrow night for his new one, unless celebrating goes on too long at The Oval!
He is just so decent, charming, modest, entertaining, enthusiastic and plain bloody funny.
I am half way through his Python diaries. A must for any fan, wonderful insights to all the characters from the team and the time.
Whenever people talk about a President of the UK it always seems to be Branson nominated, well I'd vote for Michael Palin. quote]

In one of those random occurances that happen from time to time, I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday, totally informal situation, we were in the break of a concert and a lady dropped some leaflets and we both bent down to help her pick them up and afterwards, we had a little chat for a few mins.

" Decent, charming and modest" spot on DJDD, would get my vote too!

Oh and a fair bit shorter than i thought he was.