Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Mills

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Could've sworn I saw him lurking around outside New Eltham station this morning just after 9am. What time does training start - anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    can't he afford a motor ?
  • Options
    That's what I thought. He was just standing there outside - as if he was waiting for someone.

Maybe it was just a lookilikey, but I was only about 5 yards away so am reasonably sure.

Oi Henry. What's that all about then???
  • Options
    He'd arranged a meet with Dublin and Huckerby
  • Options
    Perhaps he was trying to empathise with the fans by doing a bit of trainspotting:-)
  • Options
    probably on his way to canary wharf to find out what a certain serbian said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]probably on his way to canary wharf to find out what a certain serbian said.
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]probably on his way to canary wharf to find out what a certain serbian said.

woooosh

gone straight over my head this one - what's this then
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    sash didn't get on with Mills
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]sash didn't like Mills
    to the point - i like it
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]sash didn't like Mills

No I don't
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Typical. You ask a question of the fans director and he doesn't even bother responding. I mean, that's 4 hours now - why hasn't he replied?

We need to get this old boy out of the post PDQ - he clearly can't handle the pace.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I see ---

Thanks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Typical. You ask a question of the fans director and he doesn't even bother responding. I mean, that's 4 hours now - why hasn't he replied?

We need to get this old boy out of the post PDQ - he clearly can't handle the pace.

I rang the police and reported that Danny Mills had a stalker at once. What more do you need me to do? ; - )
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    why didn't Sach get on with Mills ?
    what are his reasons for this?
  • Options
    its been exagerated a bit. He just said that at every club like every office, you're not always going to get on with everyone, and that him and Mills were completely different characters, that was all.
  • Options
    Saw him at New Eltham station again this morning - had just got off a train from London. Has he been banned from driving or something???
  • Options
    I dare you to ask him!

Is he waiting for one of the other players to pick him up to take him to Sparrwos Lane?
  • Options
    Millsy comes from Norfolk so probably has family & friends there.
    He's no doubt got a place around Manchester, bird/missus, perhaps a sprog or two there.

So, a couple days off for those players not called up - he'd nipped off back home to see his Mum or claim his conjugal rights........