Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs at HMV Oxford Street 1-2 today for those in the west end area

TT
edited August 2006 in General Charlton
nt

Comments

• Anyone going along? Take a camera ;-)
  • i took a pic, will send in a mo

(also, if ur interested have about 50 pics of a rolling stones gig last night, i was in the front row, and can post a link if anyone fancies a butchers, they've come out quite well)
  • Were there many at the book signing suzi?
  • queue of about 12 in front of me, including T(ttt) and then about 4 or 5 behind. I got there just after 1.30
  • By the way Lisbie is trying to write a book - but he keeps missing the key board

Boooooooooooooooooooooo
  • sounds like most true Charlton fans work in the City :-)
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite] including T(ttt)

T-bone's actually at work? With strange occurrences like that, maybe we will also win tonight.......
  • to be honest, he was quite hard to find. no signage outside the front of hmv and no signs pointing to where he was. i walked around the ground floor and would have left. went down stairs where it said books were and the queue then as i turned the corner

sounds to me like most work shy charlton fans work in the city :-)
  • You must have been behind me in the queue Suzi, I was there from about 1.20 to 1.40.
  • i think i was possibly the only girl in the queue. green t-shirt, black jacket, hair up
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2006
    Suzi's pic:

• I didn't really look behind me to be honest, I was leafing through the book!

I was probably the scruffiest bloke in the queue, trainers, jeans and a stripey T-shirt.
  • Oi Medders! Watch it! I'm in the country for almost 2 weeks next month...

I was exactly the same Suzi, Then I saw the huge screen at the back of ground floor saying he was signing in the lower ground floor, I went down there and took another 10 minutes to work out where the books were...

"So who do you want me to write this 2nd book to?"
    "Can you put Ebay bid winner please alan?"
  • 'Pass it' i must have been just behind you then. If you were the scruffiest I must have been the gayest looking I had my full on Children's TV presneter jumper on.

Only true Charlton fans meet Curbs at book signings with pink on eh AFKA?!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Oi Medders! Watch it! I'm in the country for almost 2 weeks next month...

Good. Plenty of time for you to delivery my PS3!
  • I might have a Syphon Filter for you instead if thats ok?
  • Yeah, that'll do as a stop gap til the 3 arrives.... ;-)
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]'Pass it' i must have been just behind you then. If you were the scruffiest I must have been the gayest looking I had my full on Children's TV presneter jumper on.

Gutted I missed that. Sounds like quite a jumper!
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]You must have been behind me in the queue Suzi, I was there from about 1.20 to 1.40.

there were a couple of stripey t-shirt people in front of me, and the 't' stripey pink fluffy number. (sounds better described like that doesn't it)

may have spotted you
  • i must say i thought of andy peters when i saw it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can get away with it amoungst the fellow media w@nkers in Soho!
  • I hope you're not going to be in the Oak tonight wearing that T..... It'll ruin my street cred if I'm seen talking to you......
  • what street cred?
  • I used to have some until I met you lot!
  • I imagine i'll be racing straight to my seat straight after work so unfortunatly i won't be revealing my technicolored jumper in the Oak. It's a warm fosters for me in the ground if i'm lucky!

Who organises 6.30 meetings anway?!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Who organises 6.30 meetings anway?!

West End scruffs, who don't start work until midday?
  • Hahaha...

I guess it's why i don't earn as much as you IT types :-)
  • edited August 2006
    Dont knock IT T!

We're the ones keeping the country going!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Dont knock IT T!

We're the ones keeping the country going!

I dont think IT types keep the country going, we just reboot it every few days