Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

two home games

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Four points from two aways games not bad, think we should have had all three today . The week ahead with two tough home games can see another four points and set us up nicley for luton and coventry away.Reason why i say four points from the next two home games is because i d,ont remember the last time we won two home games in five days. Maybe my age has caught up with me.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah we should go into the Norwich match full of confidence. Not seen the goals yet but I still think our defence needs work doing. We can`t go on shipping goals at the present rate and expect to be challenging.
  • Options
    Boogie and Sodje on Tuesday should improve things no end. And Racon for Ambrose please.
  • Options
    Last time we won two home games in five days? That would be Sheff Weds on 25 Aug and Stockport on 28 Aug, wouldn't it? Well, actually, that's two in four days, and one was in the Cup, so I s'pose I'd better let you off, kmem4.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Last time we won two home games in five days? That would be Sheff Weds on 25 Aug and Stockport on 28 Aug, wouldn't it? Well, actually, that's two in four days, and one was in the Cup, so I s'pose I'd better let you off, kmem4.

That's right, Weegie. And we scored 7 goals in those 2 matches - but let in only 5. lol

Goal fest coming up, perhaps?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Yeah we should go into the Norwich match full of confidence. Not seen the goals yet but I still think our defence needs work doing. We can`t go on shipping goals at the present rate and expect to be challenging.

Lisbie's goal was a free header from a corner. We really have got to stop giving away goals so cheaply.
  • Options
    It's that lack of challenge and arial dominance by our centre backs, particularly at set plays, that's letting us down.