Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Up The Creek

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Should be there Friday night stag do

Anygood?

Comments

• You'll have a great time, MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE,it's very popular,stays open till late,they clear all the tables and chairs away after the comedy and have a disco.
  • I love the place, went there after the Stoke game recently and had a great night, a saw Jimmy Carr there on my 18th birthday a few years back and never laughed so much in my life. The number is 02088584581 to reserve your tickets, you usually leave a message and they call you back. You can reserve and pay on the night...well worth doing as badger says.
  • meat market at the disco after!!

grab a granny!! lol!!
  • I went on saturday night with my mates. bloke in the front row on a 'first date' got kicked out half way through for being racist to the 2nd comedian. she was the girl from that comedy on bbc three. 4 non blondes or something.

great night out apart from that.
  • edited September 2007
    smooth moves on a first date!

I wonder if he'll get a second date?
  • she was in the loo talking to girls about how she was embarrassed. this was after the compere and the 1st act. that was when he was just annoying, the racist stuff happened during the 2nd act!!
  • he was a slow burner then, didn't want to rush things.
  • did she leave with him suzi after he was thrown out?
  • yeah, there were 2 empty seats in the front row. poor girl.