Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

goals

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
who will score 25 goals 4 cafc this season now lisbe and m. bent have gone

Comments

• Options
    Powell ? lol
  • Options
    Cory Gibbs
  • Options
    who
  • Options
    now lisbie has gone?
  • Options
    Iwelumo
  • Options
    Ive got this strange feeling that reid and Varney are gonna link up really well.. with his pace and reids vision I think the main man will be Varney with the rest of our strike force chipping in with plenty an all...
  • Options
    I don't think any of our players will score more than 25 goals this season.................

however i honestly believe varney and iwelumo will get bit over 20, and reidy, ambrose, thomas (if still here), Mcleod, toddy and zz will get double figures.

This year its all bout the team chippin in, somethin we've missed for a long time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]I don't think any of our players will score more than 25 goals this season.................

however i honestly believe varney and iwelumo will get bit over 20, and reidy, ambrose, thomas (if still here), Mcleod, toddy and zz will get double figures.

This year its all bout the team chippin in, somethin we've missed for a long time

So, we're going to score well over 100 goals this year then are we? Can't wait!
  • Options
    [quote]
    So, we're going to score well over 100 goals this year then are we? Can't wait![/quote]

If we manage that it will be fun getting there.
  • Options
    I think we've definately got goals all over the side. But i'll predict 89 goals in our 46 league games this seaon!