Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JJ Okocha

at Hull ?? just doesn't sound right, does it ?

Was it the lure of forming a deadly midfield combination with Bryan Hughes that swung it ??

On his day, that bloke was amazing to watch.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Was it the lure of forming a deadly midfield combination with Bryan Hughes that swung it ??

On his day, that bloke was amazing to watch.
    Okacha ain't bad either.
  • Options
    I know for a FACT that he very nearly joined us a few seasons back, but Curbs changed his mind at the last minute.
  • Options
    really ? never heard that one before..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I know for a FACT that he very nearly joined us a few seasons back, but Curbs changed his mind at the last minute.

What, Curbs sign a player whose done well against us? Never.

How old is he now and where has he been the past few years?
  • Options
    34 I believe. Will be interesting to see how he does
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]34 I believe. Will be interesting to see how he does

be interested to see what he makes of Stoke whacking it over his head then kicking the granny out of him....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]34 I believe. Will be interesting to see how he does

be interested to see what he makes of Stoke whacking it over his head then kicking the granny out of him....

Well it will be like when he played for Bolton other than it was his team mates doing the whacking and kicking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I know for a FACT that he very nearly joined us a few seasons back, but Curbs changed his mind at the last minute.

Perish the thought that someone might have a bit more inside knowledge than you...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Perish the thought that someone might have a bit more inside knowledge than you...

No need to get the hump. I wasn't contradciting you just making a jokey comment on Curbs signing players who did well against us such as Claus Jensen.
  • Options
    and mucus bent!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]and mucus bent!

He got right up my nose : - )
  • Options
    you cant help but notice mucus bent is a quality and experinced flemiership footballer!

jesus, i just read that back, cab for ollie!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Oh no he's snot!

Room in that taxi for one more Ollie?
  • Options
    yup, no worries dood!!
  • Options
    From memory, I think we were in the market for Okocha way back in 1994 after the World Cup when he was a bit of an emerging star but the deal did not happen in the end, he ended up staying in Germany.

I am not sure how well he is going to do in this league though, especially at 34 and as others have said the likes of Stoke and Sheff Utd will kick the crap out of him before letting him get the ball down.