Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vote Kelly Wortman - Charlton Fan (Sort of)

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Ok Fellas & Laydees, this young woman is a local lass (Greenhithe) & is looking for support in her effort to become PlayGirl of the Year from her Local team that just happen to be No1 in South London. I am sure all votes will be gratefully received See below :-

Hi, my name is Kelly Wortman and I am 22 years old from Greenhithe, Kent. I recently became Playboy UK's Model of the month Feb 07 (you can see my photoshoot and interview here:)

http://www.playboy.co.uk/page/pbukModelFeb/0,,11569,00.html

This has put me in the running to hopefully become Playboy UK model of the year, voting for which will start in December 07. Getting to the point, what I'd really like to do is to gain maximum exposure to recieve as many votes as possible in december and was wondering if it would be at all possible to achieve this with the help of CAFC, perhaps some kind of announcement or PA on site? If anything like this would be possible please let me know as it would be great to get a local club involved if i can!

All the best,

Kelly Wortman.

Comments

• did she email this request to you ketman?

ha ha i can picture the pitch announcer with this one!!
  • she aint all that though is she?
  • am i really going to have to log into playboy to give me esteemed opinion ?
  • praps ketters could attach one of her more modest pictures to this thread?
  • no pics thank you. Those of you that want to perve, click on the Playboy site.

What with all the Jordan stuff, this site has seen its fair share of tit lately.....
  • body is alright but her face is like that bird Liz MacDonald from Coronation street...
  • ill do that at home
  • yep,proper butterface.
  • 'body is alright but her face is like that bird Liz MacDonald from Coronation street... ' really liz macdonald cooooooooorrrrrrrr must look at her when i get home
  • 7 pinter????
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2007
  • ffs your standards are all well high, sort it out lads, just remember dudes so long as there is a pulse...........

anyway i would!
  • easy lads, if charlton and local, then someone on here might know her / be related.
  • Chaps please don't post rude stuff as she may read this thread herself. If you don't wanna help her fine. (Take Smudge Hat off)

I posted this as she has written to club asking for help, don't think Club are gonna be able to help her directly but we as fans can if we so wish.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]What with all the Jordan stuff, this site has seen its fair share of tit lately.....

In my opinion, you can't beat a bit of blue....

IMG_1871.jpg
  • She's entered a playboy competition FFS, which makes her fair game to any lawd comments.
    You don't get ya bangers out if you don't want men to perv over them!!
  • this westham dood is talking right sense!
  • Not my cup of tea!!
  • Have you seen some of the the monthly winners....

Playboy has gone right down hill!
  • looks like the sort of thing you'd find on eltham high street at 4 in the morning!... not fit at all im afraid
  • Sponsored links:

• good from afar,but far from good.
  • pissing out of train doors, playboy! This message board is really having a bad week. FF there there wasn't a Who won big Brother thread.
  • brian won it henry!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]brian won it henry![/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH had to turn off BBC London when they started a phone in on "how Black is Brian?" Eurovison come dancing. Fuck fuck bollacks crap.
  • trust me i dont watch it,people now make money after 3months sitting in a house farting swearing and sleeping.mr warhol had it right
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]trust me i dont watch it,people now make money after 3months sitting in a house farting swearing and sleeping.mr warhol had it right[/quote]

Yeah but Warhol said "famous for 15 minutes" not for having 15 braincells between them.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    ha ha i can picture the pitch announcer with this one!!

Sod that, I'm volunteering for this one!
  • Hey guys....I'm Kelly, lol. I just wanted to thank admin for placing my message on the boards...and for all your comments....hmm lol . As i said in the email i won the title of model of feb 07 by the most public text votes so of course im not everyone's cup of tea but 3000+ wanted me to win so thank you to them! The final is in Dec so if any lovely addick fans wanna support a local gal then i would very much apreciate it :-)

Request my email or something and i'll keep u up to date on when voting starts! Thanks again everyone - these boards are fun! Go Charlton!! xx
  • How do we know you're really a Charlton fan? - you didn't mention your love of the team in your Playboy video.

Very well spoken though - and with the text underneath - I might put it forward as EFL material!