Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Led Zep to perform at the O2 Arena........

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
....next year.

BRING IT ON.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    im there!

Anyone remember the bloke from police academy who makes all the noises? then watch this.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31kdfa_iCis
  • who's on drums?
  • Zep always open with The Immigrant Song.

It's the main 'tune' in Shrek 3 - when it comes out.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]who's on drums?

John Bonhams son, Jason.
  • cool!

Sounds like a must.

Had a ticket for the physical graffitti tour at Earls and couldn't go. Never had another chance. Until now :)
  • When is it and when do tickets go on sale? How do we get tickets from Overseas, anyone got a clue?
  • No date confimed as yet, but will post on here as soon as I know.

I'll sort you out Algarve if I can.
  • Thanks a lot, would be appreciated
  • Ditto...as an overseas Addick I'd be grateful if you or anyone could get a ticket for me.
  • This is going to be confirmed tomorrow afternoon, by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• I Reckon these tickets will be more sought after than the stones.
  • Anyone got the inside story on this?

cant miss out on this!!
  • I dread to think how much the tickets will cost!
  • And that's before the touts get hold of them.

I was thinking the same. Would love to see them but not for silly money.
  • exactly 50 quid are the cheap seats and they sell out in minutes... good luck all you headbangers.
  • I have seen Led Zep many times and was at Knebworth and saw Jon's last performance. I also saw a flying saucer that day too - hey maaan!

did any one else go to the Albert hall Princes trust gig when they sold tickets under the pretence that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant (excellent version of Hey joe) were getting back together?

Anyway, cant wait for this gig but not confident about getting a ticket when the whole world wants to attend. Ticket touts will be able to retire on this gig!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]... good luck all you headbangers.

more likely mystical ageing hippy types really. the proper headbangers were all into Deep Purple/Sabbath and the like.
  • i was only 3 when they split up!
  • Looks like it's going to be November 26th - though I've not had confirmation in which year!

Press conference this afternoon.
  • there must be a presale going on to their fan club or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]there must be a presale going on to their fan club or something?

Not if Harvey Goldsmith has anything to do with it.
  • Harvey Goldmine has always been a greedy b*st*rd. Don't expect anything from that direction.
  • Does Curbs' brother still manage them. Maybe someone who could ask him to sort them out with a few dozens tickets.

Never liked them, wouldn't pay to see them now even if I did.

"and she's buying a stenna chair lift to heeeeaven"
  • Oi Henry, that was The Who!

Did you not read his book where he explains all about the time he .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oi Henry, that was The Who!

Did you not read his book where he explains all about the time he .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He managed that Page and Plant as well but the book was tedious.

Now being re-issued under the title "I think I'll manage" and updated to include the story of West Ham cheating great esacape
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Never liked them, wouldn't pay to see them now even if I did.

"and she's buying a stenna chair lift to heeeeaven"

Philistine. You should have made people aware of these views before the Fan's Director Election.

I bet Brian 'Ramble On' Cole doesn't wallow in self pity listening to Joni Mitchell.

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oi Henry, that was The Who!

He managed that Page and Plant as well but the book was tedious.

I think he only managed P&Ps 'unplugged' tour - something to do with the Morroccan backing vocalists and musicians I believe.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    I bet Brian 'Ramble On' Cole doesn't wallow in self pity listening to Joni Mitchell.

More of Denid Roussos fan I'd guess : - )

PS Only people with soul get Joni

PPS When we going to Anzio? Get CR on the case.
  • edited September 2007
    Tickets are £125 and will be allocated by ballot.

Trampled Under Foot

Mr Goldsmith's website appears a tad busy now!
  • the O2 website has collapesed under the strain!! lol!!