Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A great day!

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Firstly thanks must go to Kets for arranging a great day out!

A good drink in London Bridge before the game, good songs on the train, great atmosphere at Shitehurst from us, utterly outsinging those pathetic fans that Palace have, bit of a laugh at the "yoof" at Norwood, few more beers in The Porter (wished I could have stayed longer. Got a bollocking as it was, but it was worth it).

Good to meet a few new faces from here Hillsy etc and see some old faces... Cant wait for the next one now! Will defo be going away a few more times this season!

PS For those who know the story, my jeans have dried out now ;-)

Comments

• Options
    haha. bing bong..........would the gentleman poking his manhood out the train door please put it away so we can go!
  • Options
    LOL! Took a soaking so we werent any later than we were already!!
  • Options
    you hero!lol
  • Options
    Many thanks to kets for sorting out another away day. Cant say how much i enjoyed the day and the result was worth that long weight on that train.

Cheers to kets again

WE BEAT THE SCUM ONE NIL!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]LOL! Took a soaking so we werent any later than we were already!!

and you let me shake your hand dan!
  • Options
    Apologies to MCS for being late with his ticket, sorry Fella trains were fooked or we were tactically delayed not sure which.
  • Options
    its ok dood, if i had of came with you to get the palarse tickets after the wednesday game i'd have been a winner! it was a wee frustrating tho as you can hear what is goin on but couldnt do out! But dood ney worries!

As an aside i tried to make a bit of conversation with this old bill, i was trying to find out what would happen after the game, and he was so rude, he wouldnt tell me nothing and was just plain obnoxious. Why do old bill always have to carry on that way, its his job to help, and he wasnt a help at all, just wound me up made me wish i was a nutta so i could of chinned him! I foking ate old bill i tell you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]LOL! Took a soaking so we werent any later than we were already!!

and you let me shake your hand dan!

Well I had to find someway of drying them ;-)
  • Options
    lol, i bet that would of been funny watching all you lot tryin to wazz out of a train!
  • Options
    O, it was when the train went past at 60 mph..

the bloke slashing at the time nearly had a heart attack!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i jost spoke to him he hasnt recovered yet but he was glad to amuse you all
  • Options
    lol is that what really happened carling?? quality i bet he crapped himself!
  • Options
    yep!
  • Options
    lol quality
  • Options
    Didn't it kick off with Millwall in the Market Porter?
  • Options
    yeah they walked past acouple of times to see who we had about..
    then awhile later it just started raining bottles & glasses while we were having a nice quiet drink outside