Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guilty Verdict in Erith stoning trial

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
5 kids aged 12-14 found guilty
BBC

Don't wanna sound like an old codger, but wtf is the world coming to???

Comments

• Options
    that is just terrible
  • Options
    what scum. "nothing else to do" what a great excuse.

Hope they go away for 10 or 15 years each. They'll soon find out what "nothing to do" means.
  • Options
    oh this case fucks me off soo much, there excuse is that they were trying to hit the cricket stumps he was using whilst playing with his son and thats the excuse they actually said that in court!

I am surprised they aint got away with it.

Truly awful, these little morons need to be shown what for i the you.
  • Options
    i remember this happening and it depressed me. kids bullying grown adults now.

hope they get a good sentence but who knows the poor little lambs were crying, he might be lenient.
  • Options
    Utter scum.
  • Options
    I just hope there's some kind of justice done with the sentencing.

Had an old friend who was at the scene at the time, he worked at the leisure centre and was first out once they noticed what was happening, tended to the guy as he died, he's been in court giving evidence over the past weeks.

These kids need to be taught that they're not untouchable, makes me feel ill watching the little bastards walk around like they own the place thinking no-one can touch them - especially as for the most part it's true.
  • Options
    Bring back the cane I say!!
  • Options
    Good. Loads of little hoodies need a good kickin. I hope they are made to pay inside, or wherever they end up. They all think they own the streets and the parks......Tossers!!
  • Options
    They'll get a heavy sentence but will serve it in a nice cushey little prison with all mod cons and comforts of home making it a total waste of fcuking time.Hang the little fuckers!
  • Options
    Stone them!

Then the SCUM can have a taste of their own medicine