Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holmesdale.net preview of our game tomorrow...

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Ha ha ha, they do make me laugh...

Would the owner of a caravan, registration number P1 KEY, please remove it from the car park.

It's that time again, the pikeys are back in SE25.

Since our relegation, Charlton's appointment of Dowie and the court case, there has been a huge debate on whether or not Charlton are actually rivals.

What's the answer? To some they are, others they are not. Personally, I would like to see us get one over on them early on this season. Do I just consider them the irritating rash that I once used to? No, they are a bit more than that now - what with Jordan, Varney and Murray going at each other and that fateful day at the Valley. But would I call them rivals? No, not really - just a slightly more itchy rash.

So what's happened with our former tenants? Well, they managed to rob Spurs of 16.5 million quid for Bent and spend a good few million of that on one or two strikers. It seems that everyone has been reading the Neil Warnock book of transfers - how many strikers does a team need to get promoted these days?

Other than that, not much has happened. As soon as the game is over, we can all get back to laughing at that little club from down the road. Failing that, closing our eyes and hoping that rash will go away.

Comments

• wankers!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]wankers!!

think hillsys up just summed it up for me.
  • Bless Em!
  • Not our Rivals FFS
  • shut your row, palace!

(anyone standing near me tomorrow is gonna hear this phrase many, many times)
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]shut your row, palace!

if you're in front of me then all you'll be hearing is "SIDDARN"
  • [cite]Posted By: Some W@nker[/cite]we can all get back to laughing at that little club from down the road.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]shut your row, palace!

if you're in front of me then all you'll be hearing is "SIDDARN"

i didn't think large and len were going tomorrow?
  • I'm going !
  • sorry large!
  • Sponsored links:

• What pricks!!!!!!!!!

how can a team even for just being so close NOT be considered rivals? somehow makes me hate the nigel bastards even more!
    I think its just down to the fact that we are the bigger club now. Thats why they pick on little old brighton. Im sure if they had just come down from the prem it would be a diffrent story.
  • its funny

sad but funny
  • Why do they call us Pikeys? I thought Gillingham were known as Pikeys? Or is it just that Kent is Pikeyville?
  • Why do they call us Pikeys?

To your average Palarse fan, anyone without 3 middle names, who doesn't attend a minor public schol, whose mummy doesn't drive a Chelsea tractor or who doesn't have a 2nd home in Devon is a pikey.

They don't know anything - should stick to field hockey & polo.
  • they loathe us hence the fact they talk bout us every hour,palace is nerdville
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Ha ha ha, they do make me laugh...

Would the owner of a caravan, registration number P1 KEY, please remove it from the car park.

It's that time again, the pikeys are back in SE25.

Since our relegation, Charlton's appointment of Dowie and the court case, there has been a huge debate on whether or not Charlton are actually rivals.

What's the answer? To some they are, others they are not. Personally, I would like to see us get one over on them early on this season. Do I just consider them the irritating rash that I once used to? No, they are a bit more than that now - what with Jordan, Varney and Murray going at each other and that fateful day at the Valley. But would I call them rivals? No, not really - just a slightly more itchy rash.

So what's happened with our former tenants? Well, they managed to rob Spurs of 16.5 million quid for Bent and spend a good few million of that on one or two strikers. It seems that everyone has been reading the Neil Warnock book of transfers - how many strikers does a team need to get promoted these days?

Other than that, not much has happened. As soon as the game is over, we can all get back to laughing at that little club from down the road. Failing that, closing our eyes and hoping that rash will go away.

I wonder what they're going to put on their site now........?
  • A clueless article written by an arsehole who needs to do some research on SE London footballing history.