Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have We Sold Out Tomorrow Then?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Well have we, there was apparently 600 left at beginning of week?

Comments

• still a few left according to o/s.
    available to.........................anyone thats bothered.
  • we will sellout now they've become easily available
  • You're optimistic oamorts, if we haven't by now...Its shocking really.
  • 200 appeared from nowhere yesterday,i think they kept back some,strange
  • i thought that.
    fancy limiting 2,400 tickets to 18,000 s/t holders then about 30,000* red card holders. ridiculous.

*complete guestimate, but it seems anyone that has previously been on a cafc mailing list has one.
  • They had about 50 left yesterday when they went on sale to red card holders
  • Only 50? That aint too bad then if thats Gospel.
  • true,then later they had a extra 200,i think they got more.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]true,then later they had a extra 200,i think they got more.

probably 'returns' after fans recieving letters.
  • 200 don't just suddenly turn up as returns. Either they got some more or they held some back.

But why put out there are 'less than 50 left' then suddenly there are another couple of hundred, but not publicise it. It just hasn't made sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]200 don't just suddenly turn up as returns. Either they got some more or they held some back.

But why put out there are 'less than 50 left' then suddenly there are another couple of hundred, but not publicise it. It just hasn't made sense.

sorry.
    i forgot the ;-)
  • i think they always had them afka and were seeing how things went,200 people didnt get letters mate,and its quite a round number,there all in row z or something
  • edited August 2007
    50 was obviously put on the site for incentive for people to get down there.

I know for a fact that when they started saying '300 left' they actually had 700.

Complete shambles the whole thing
  • Oi Sir Henry - Are you able to clarify the situation?
  • I called this morning, under 100 left.
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Oi Sir Henry - Are you able to clarify the situation?

Not till I maybe see some people tomorrow.

People at the Valley at bit busy doing contracts and registration paperwork etc. Not a good day to ring up and ask.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I called this morning, under 100 left.

I can't believe you rung them up this morning , they are busy doing other things like contacts and doing the register , tut tut Soooze
  • ...and it's not as if she was making any money for the club by phoning the 0871 number either!
    Shocking behaviour! ;o)
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I called this morning, under 100 left.

I can't believe you rung them up this morning , they are busy doing other things like contacts and doing the register , tut tut Soooze
  • i thought with all the job cuts Reg was making his own tea?!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I called this morning, under 100 left.

Doing the register? Is that like "Mills? "Sir" McCarthy? "Serrr" Bent? Stop sniggering at the back, Bent? Where's Bent? Right, absent. Powell? I can see you Powell, why aren't you answering? What's that? Ok, POWELLll! "Sir" Reid? Answer me when you've finished your breakfast Reid...Zheng? "Sah!"
  • How many more have bought tickets directly from Palarse?
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]How many more have bought tickets directly from Palarse?

Will only find that out when we score
  • Think its poor that we only have 2400 tickets for the game...last one I attended, must be 99/2000 we had most of the Arthur Waite...not sure how many that is, but more than 2400...plus there were lots of ours scattered around the ground too. Im sure that once we get on a roll of good results the away support will increase...we can only hope.
  • lol HH, trying to stifle a laugh in the office !
  • i no of five who have tickets in there end,be over 3000 addicks there saturday
  • 9,000 there in 2000 Tel. I reckon because the way the tickets were sold this time, a lot will have bought a few weeks ago in home areas. I know of a couple that did that.
  • Palace rivals site is saying that we opted not to take the additonal block of tickets in the Arthur Waite stand so there will be an empty block next to us ?

This is shocking if true, why did we not take all on offer and relax the parameters for buying them ??
  • cos there cunts