Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

is it all ticket in the home ends tomorrow ?

i cant quite work it out from their website...anybody know ?

Comments

• dont think so, Jordan would tear any hand off for £30.
  • no, three of my mates (one is the Croydon copper) are going in the home end.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]no, three of my mates (one is the Croydon copper) are going in the home end.

are they palace then?
  • arsenal, liverpool and man u....

lol
  • lol, bunch of plarstics!
  • yep,

to be fair the liverpool fella (you met him in The Oak, the bald guy who came to the game last season) goes as much as he can (done all CL home games apart from the final as well as a few league games).

The other two are nailed on plastics though!
  • tell em to buy in the arhur wait,most charlton who aint got tickets will get them there,supposed to have a neutral bit there.there all on general sale
  • You can esy get a ticket in teh home end
  • There are still tickets left in the Charlton end.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]There are still tickets left in the Charlton end.

shock horror
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah but £30 to the orange man and that south circular's really difficult to get round and trains are always dodgey on the weekends and there were restrictions on the ticket sales ... we've got good away support
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah but £30 to the orange man and that south circular's really difficult to get round and trains are always dodgey on the weekends and there were restrictions on the ticket sales ... we've got good away support

a few thousand are playing cricket as well;-)