Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our strikers

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
I know Bent was hardly pulling up trees but he was another option. I'm glad his gone but I'd like to see another striker come in. Iwelumo and Todorov look like they can score goals in this division and hopefully so will Varney. McLeod is raw but has potential and Dickson is even rawer with a lot of rough edges. I'd like to see another come in as in this division you need close to 90 odd goals to go up and we could do with as much help as we can get.

Comments

• Dont forget that ZZ can play up front effectively too...I think we are going to be ok
  • Fcuk me large McCleod is so raw he's dripping with blood.I can't get my head around his signing.Before anyone tells me to give him his chance I would say that I realised after 2 games Redfearn was absolutely shite and the same amount Denis was.It only took me 10 mins to realise McCarthorse was.
  • THink we have a enoghh TBH
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Fcuk me large McCleod is so raw he's dripping with blood.I can't get my head around his signing.Before anyone tells me to give him his chance I would say that I realised after 2 games Redfearn was absolutely shite and the same amount Denis was.It only took me 10 mins to realise McCarthorse was.

Good job you are not a football manager then eh
  • Whys that,i would have saved our club shit loads of wages and transfer fees on the shite listed above.