Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SO has it beed decided the Watering hole for Saturday

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
See loads of pubs mentioned last week or so

So has it been decided were the most people are meeting for drinks before the game

Comments

• Options
    you haven't even got a ticket yet
  • Options
    Cheers fella
  • Options
    Dont worry ill get a ticket
  • Options
    lol, no worries !

sorry, just absolutely staggered that we haven't sold this out yet. Unbelievable.

Can't be many clubs in this league with worse support than us at the moment. Boo our team after 20 mins at the start of the season, and can only muster 1 in 9 season ticket holders to what will probably be our most high profile away game of the season.

We used to take 3,000+ to places like Southend when our home attendence was about 5,500, and no we struggle to sell out at palace. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    I think part of the problem is families are worried about the safety of their children at an away fixture like palace. But when I heard that we only had 2,400 tickets I shot up to get mine thinking they'd be sold out in a matter of hours, its really disappointing and doesn't say alot for us as fans! However, were will you all be drinking at palce? would be good to see a few friendly shirts around, I'm stuck for ideas.
  • Options
    What's the Palace pub we took over last time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CompletelyAddickted[/cite]I think part of the problem is families are worried about the safety of their children at an away fixture like palace.
    no excuse for all of the other away games where there is no trouble though...
  • Options
    Dont think there will be much trouble TBH as many have had letters from Police warning them to keep away and i think they are or was not going anywy so hopefully a good peaceful day to be had by all
  • Options
    I was hearing rumours about the letters not being on headed note paper or not signed etc,possible wind up material.
  • Options
    30 sovs could be the reason?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    does it matter when they sell out.we will have more than 2400 there.