Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

varney

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
anyone no if he may be fit for saturday,him and big chris gives me confidence,anyone up front but marcus

Comments

• Options
    Pards was talking about him being a couple of weeks away at the weekend as he needs to get up to match fitness.
  • Options
    I was hoping he might make an appearence on Tuesday along with Rocky Racon and Brett Sinclair but not sure how far along he is with his fitness. Being injured at Welling means he's missed most of pre-season.
  • Options
    so marcus starts.
  • Options
    Personally I play Big Chris and Toddy after Saturday with Mcleod coming off the bench but Pards may want to rest players before the game on Saturday. Any one know who we've got at the weekend?
  • Options
    toddy played well saturday,linked well,i would have him over marcus,but doubt it will happen,were playing croydon
  • Options
    Useful bloke to have in the squad Toddy. Not very mobile and not suited to every situation (didn't look the ticket against Scunny) but did a fine job on Saturday when (ably assisted by the excellent ZZ) we had to pass through the oppo defence rather than playing the old channel-running game.
    None of them may be top-drawer but Pards seems to have assembled a nice blend of forwards. Likely to be a horses-for-courses approach it seems to me.