Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Booing the team (reprise)

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
'I booed them as well' - Alan Pardew as quoted in the paper today.
I'm double glad I booed now, if its good enough for The Pards its good enough for me!

Comments

• Options
    I for one have not and will never boo any player in a Charlton shirt.....Fact...Locked on !
  • Options
    I don't boo, never have, don't think I ever will. However I'm now beginning to understand those that do. Still don't think i'll ever join in though.
  • Options
    i never used to boo at all when we had a team full of tryers who would put in the effort every week (days of Rufus,Kinsella,Brown,Robbo etc) but so many of the players now have 'off days' that it gets irritating much more easily. blame it on the high wages!
  • Options
    Booing is good for you! You dont boo at individuals but at the team's performance or tactics. That is how supporters influence what they want. Happens at every ground in the country and in every sport.
  • Options
    well said ken
  • Options
    Charlton ARE my team and I don`t or ever will boo them !
  • Options
    i dont boo,but if i did wouldnt make me less of a fan
  • Options
    I only boo Bulgarians ;-)
  • Options
    i think if you boo you are less of a fan.FACT
  • Options
    not true fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Undermine your team, then.
    Boo them.
  • Options
    fuck me this is boring... few of you are throwing a tantrum over this eh.. i might just boo tomorrow night to piss everyone off
  • Options
    boo