Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for important/big games

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
I'm sure this has been done to death in the past, but for people who aren't ST holders due to whatever reason, BUT attended plenty of home matches AND away matches each season(which the club has records of on the red card), surely these people should have similar priority to ST holders, at the end of the day, they'll have spent a lot more on supporting the club in actual ticket prices, and it's obviously a measure of a true fan.

I say this cos I'm disgusted I still can't get a ticket for the Palace game tho I have a fistful of stubs totalling about 700 bloody quid from some of the dross over the last season or so. Even Chesterfield away on a winters night last year with 500 others - and the last Palace away game FFS!! (not to mention all the games I've been to over the years - including home games at Selhurst Ironically). Surely these types of fans are the people who should have priority alongside ST's.

I remember Arsenal Away last season which was Charlton ST's only, which I wangled a ticket for, and at least 40 percent of the crowd were Neutrals / Arsenal fans. So much for loyal Charlton ST holders. It was awful.

Before anyone takes umbridge, we all know the types of fans I'm talking about in that last comment.

Anyway. I reckon they'll be a couple of hundred tomorrow and I'll beg 'em at the ticket office tomorrow.

If not I'll be there by hook or by crook - I won't let the Barstarrrds get me down!!

boggzy CAFC

PS also put this on netaddicks, and thinking about mailing the club (a slightly revised version)

Comments

• Options
    got a season ticket for you to use mate,let me no willing to help .
  • Options
    Me too. I am sure if you post on the site someone will be able to help out.
  • Options
    there's about 15,000 spare voucher 'A's floating about ;-)
  • Options
    A season ticket costs bugger all, particularly if you use the finance deal or, better still, take advantage of Barclaycards interest free deal on season ticket purchases. (A £315 season ticket would cost you about a tenner a month with the Barclaycard deal - so who couldn't afford that?)

Even if you can't afford it, or just don't want to get a season ticket for some other reason, surely you would know someone with a spare voucher A who isn't going? As PBS says, there's 15k of them out there somewhere!
  • Options
    bearing in mind we incredibly haven't sold out for palace will they go general sale this week?
  • Options
    Cheers for the offers, lads - hopefully got it sorted :-)

BRING IT ON!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Cheers for the offers, lads - hopefully got it sorted :-)

What you bleating on about then?
    ;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'll take it slowly....

I

didn't

have

it

sorted

but

now

I

have!

Still think the rules suck big time tho!
  • Options
    LOL! The rules that enabled you to get a ticket without them going on general sale "suck" do they?
    Give it back then!!!
    ;o)
  • Options
    oh bugger off!! :-p

ps i haven't done it by the rules that's the point. and my final chomp!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    take a day off off it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]take a day off off it

Cheers fella - might just do that. Which one?
  • Options
    you joker
  • Options
    better than taking myself too seriously and waffling on about booing all weekend though, eh?
  • Options
    oi i thought we were buddies,brothers in arms!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]oi i thought we were buddies,brothers in arms!

I wasn't talking about you specifically - don't be so sensitive, flower!
  • Options
    got voucher you can use fella
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited August 2007
  • Options
    thanks off it,it means the world to me our mateship,nice photo sco.
  • Options
    Sorry, only a mild joke!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i liked it
  • Options
    coulda been worse!