Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

disappointing

make all the excuses you like, £30, holidays, hate the place blah blah.
after close of play on bank holiday monday we still have 400 tickets left for palace.
all the fuss about getting behind the team (and not booing) and we can only take about 10% of our s/t holders to one of our biggest games.
roll on cardiff on a tuesday night in december:-(

Comments

• Options
    If I had the $3500 flight money Paul, I'd be there!!!
  • Options
    our away support is pathetic beyond belief , in fact it's not even that good.......i seriously think for home fans to away fans ratio we have the worst support in the whole of the country every league included.... i'm not going cos i'm playing cricket ...lol
  • Options
    we have a game five days away,only been on sale if your valley gold or a season ticket holder,very good imo,there go on sale to red card and there be gone,if they were put on normal sale they would have gone a week ago,there is no need for restrictions,were not man united,the nigels have sold theres on general sale.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]we have a game five days away,only been on sale if your valley gold or a season ticket holder,very good imo,there go on sale to red card and there be gone,if they were put on normal sale they would have gone a week ago,there is no need for restrictions,were not man united,the nigels have sold theres on general sale.

the fact that they will get to go on sale to red card holders is very poor.
    they've been on sale to 18000? s/t holders for over a week now, and that included a home match.
    saturday 3'oclock k/o, the break from the prem that loads of people were looking forward to, and 9/10 cafc s/t holders aren't going.
  • Options
    mate its five days away,it will sellout, be honest does it matter whenit sells out,all i think is its time to stop these silly restrictions,i no a mate who has had to get a seat in there poxy main stand because he didnt no if they would go on general sale.
  • Options
    i blame valley gold.
  • Options
    Be amazed if the rest do not sell this week i know a lot who will be getting them this week
  • Options
    I did call it when they first went on sale.

People talking about us taking 5000+ there....

Been to every Charlton away match at Selhurst since 86 and apart from the 99/00 year and the Play Offs we have never taken more than about 1800 there.

But, like you say, pathetic.
  • Options
    It's worth remembering that the computers crashed before the game on Saturday, most people were queuing for Palace away. Some should go on Tuesday because of it, I'm planning to get my Colchester ticket before the game for the same reasons. I'm not claiming it's not bad, but I reckon we will sell out.
  • Options
    unlike palace who will have 16000 tops,and brought one man and hes dog to ipswichn sunday,were not alone with this problem