Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Reid transfer gossip

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
According to "some bloke" who's mate works at Derby. Andy Reid (and Rob Hulse) were seen being shown round. Source: Sky Sports website transfer gossip.
Don't believe it personally.

Comments

• Options
    There are always one or two exceptions, but that source is usually about as reliable as football-rumours.com (or whatever it's called).

I got a 'Kevin Lisbie to Atletico Madrid on a free transfer' rumour listed on there last summer.. :)
  • Options
    Doesn't Hulse have a broken leg?
  • Options
    and according to these types of sites, Jerome is suppose to be a Derby player now
  • Options
    Only thing that MIGHT give this one some credence is Derby's proximity to Nottingham as Reidy could still have connections up there.
  • Options
    Theres no way Reid will be going anywhere.

I think Reid feels he owes us something after last year, and I think he feels at home here. He's our captain and been given extra responsibility as he is our classiest player.

And we're not likely to let him go, especially this late in the window, and when we've spent so much time and energy trying to make sure he gets fit.
  • Options
    Did he tell you that it happened last week???....Hope so, then we know it isn't true as Reidy was away in Denmark with Ireland!