Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another thing,

Where has all these
'Chris isnt as good as what were used to'
'what he lacks in skill he makes up for in spirit'
he really puts in effort for a big bloke'
'not the most gifted but he tries'
'not our first choice striker but he is making Pardew think'

Comments coming from? Other than Varney he has looked our best striker this season even better than that other talentless lump we have in Bent. I would say that Big Chris is going to be a very surprise hit with the fans anda great bit of business (for a big lump with the touch of a ...............:-)

Comments

• Options
    i bow to chris,the man was great today
  • Options
    Big Chris could well become a Leaburn with goals and that is meant as a compliment!
  • Options
    Big Chris could well become a Leaburn with goals and that is meant as a compliment!

' and mucles, fat, and a bit of pace'
  • Options
    We need chris in the box for corners, he's a great header of the ball and is a serious threat imho.

An ideal freplacement for HH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Big Chris could well become a Leaburn with goals and that is meant as a compliment!

I was thinking at half time that he was Chris Iweleaburn!! Not in the second half he looked a real handful and took his goals brilliantly. I think he could really be a"big player" for us and not just his size.
  • Options
    LOL! Chris Iweleaburn!!

The fact that he was excited to sign for us, wants to be here, and plays for the shirt means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that he's big and strong and good in the air attacking or defending, means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that's he's got a decent touch, can take a player on, can shoot and score, means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that he scored 9 of his 18 goals last year from the spot, means he can also take a penalty - maybe just what we need too.

Phil Parkinson has managed him before at Colchester, so knows the ability and character of the player inside out.
  • Options
    15 stone, according to the handbook..

That's a big fella!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]LOL! Chris Iweleaburn!!

The fact that he was excited to sign for us, wants to be here, and plays for the shirt means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that he's big and strong and good in the air attacking or defending, means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that's he's got a decent touch, can take a player on, can shoot and score, means he's just the kind of player we need.
    The fact that he scored 9 of his 18 goals last year from the spot, means he can also take a penalty - maybe just what we need too.

Phil Parkinson has managed him before at Colchester, so knows the ability and character of the player inside out.

Spot on Oggy.