Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done to the ref today - not just because we won

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Got all the decisions right today whistling on tackle behinds back chat to the ref. Credit to his profession, even if we had lost i would of said the same

Comments

• Options
    i don't think he got them all right - correct me if i'm wrong but in the second half didn't we win a corner (then there was a stoppage for some reason) and then Andy Reid proceeded to take a free kick from the edge of the box! that was when the Sheff Wed keeper went mad and ended up getting booked
  • Options
    it was hand ball the linesman gave it.
  • Options
    oh right, so why did all there players go so crazy ?
  • Options
    It was a penalty to be honest, hand ball was in the box, Reidy was quite cunning with it though.
  • Options
    the refs in this division aint keen on quick free kicks being taken either.. not just today, saw it against scunthrope and stoke.
  • Options
    dont know it was because it was in line with it in the east stand. The ref was going to give a corner lino said hand ball.
  • Options
    Sorry, yeah agree, other than that (but that was the linos decision to make, who to be fair had a good game aswell) penalty decision the ref was very good, took no crap. We did get booked for our only tackle of the first half though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Did anyone get a second/better look at the two goals that were disallowed? Theirs was for climbing I think and ours was for getting too physical in trying to get the ball in the net?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Sorry, yeah agree, other than that (but that was the linos decision to make, who to be fair had a good game aswell) penalty decision the ref was very good, took no crap. We did get booked for our only tackle of the first half though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the booking was for the reaction to the foul being given rather than the tackle itself.