Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who were singing Darren Randolphs name

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
after the Wednesday 2nd goal, do me a favour, f**k off out of the ground you mugs

Comments

• Options
    just a bit of banter.. thats the sort of thing to inspire someone with an ego like weaver's anyway
  • Options
    bollocks
  • Options
    Do you think Randolph will get a chance this season?
  • Options
    oh sorry so weaver didn't then go on to put in a drastically improved display?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]bollocks
    I think he commented on the banter when he signed for us.
  • Options
    haha, tell me what chance Weaver had with either, or any goal we've conceded this season?

Some people need a boo boy, and can't grow up
  • Options
    people do as they please,and always will.
  • Options
    Agree with Rothko 100%
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'm with Rothko as well-

Unfortunately some people find it just a lot easier to boo someone rather than admit that to work out a rational reason for why we let in two soft goals.

Want to see the "save" as well- didn't at the match- that's likely to be a pivotal moment

Great result- another Super Al half time team talk seems to have done the biz!

Oh and of course the Valley flag keeps it's 100% record!
  • Options
    calm down calm down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dress it how you like mate, but singing another keepers name to our own keeper isn't banter.
  • Options
    i would prefer darren in goal,home grown for a start,cant see why hes not started the season.
  • Options
    Where were people singing that? I couldn't hear it from my seat.
  • Options
    i heard it and im in the j block
  • Options
    I'm not saying where I sit, on the grounds that I'm fairly certain from Facebook Pics and the Charity game that there are 2 Lifers sitting right behind me, who may well decide to lean over and clump me during the Norwich game
  • Options
    to be honest I never heard it in the lower north so I am sure Weaver never heard it
  • Options
    it was that line of about 10 kids that go from the drummer to the isle of J&H
  • Options
    Signing someone elses name is forgery surely?
  • Options
    Why were they signing his name - did we have a party of deaf people in?

And anyway, I'm sure Weaver isn't fluent in sign language so I don't suppose he knew what they were on about.
  • Options
    too right Rothko -
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    agree with your comments rothko, but I think you (or someon else) said before weaver aint gonna 'win' us any games, and I have to say I agree. Any chance we could sign a certain Mr Kiely?

Did the flag go as badly tits up as it seemed in the East, we were trying...
  • Options
    No Barn, I didn't say that, and no it didn't
  • Options
    oh thats ok then... what about Kiely.

;)

I hear what you say about Weaver, but sometimes a good keeper is in the right place at the right time?
  • Options
    as Weaver was with the save second half
  • Options
    i didn't hear the singing, but i thought weaver's save in the 2nd half was awesome. he didn't really have much else to do and his kicking was fine.

however, does anyone else think he stayed on his line for their second goal when he could have collected?
  • Options
    I can't say I've seen Weaver do much wrong and he certainly hasn't been at fault for any of the goals. For some reason those around me were blaming him but when I asked what he had done wrong all they could come up with was 'Oh come on, it's Weaver for God's sake'. Yeah right. Sums it up.
  • Options
    I don't get this. Where were they signing his name? On their cheques to the bookies? Wouldn't they bounce?
  • Options
    Back of the North Upper.

and it's a typo in the title which has now been channged
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]

however, does anyone else think he stayed on his line for their second goal when he could have collected?

i thought he could've claimed that or even made some sort of reaction save but to be fair to him he's got a weak defence in front of him.... i think he'll win us a game or two and getting behind him will work better than singing randolph's name
  • Options
    Anyone slating Weaver should be ashamed of themselves, neither goal was his fault in the slightest.

Christ, Randolph has played ONE GAME yet some people would have you believe that the bloke was Peter Cech on steroids when, in fact, he is an untried inexperienced keeper.

Unbelievable.