Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pre-match pub ?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
where are most of you before the game tomorrow ?

Comments

• Options
    depends on the weather for us i think, swan if its good, bugle if not.
  • Options
    Bartrams for me have a lot of organising to do tomorrow.
  • Options
    CPL - one of these then
  • Options
    Anchor or Horse - depends upon the weather............
  • Options
    assume everyone will be back down the Anchor after - like last time? i shall just go and look at the weather.
  • Options
    Anchor is on the agenda I think.
  • Options
    Anchor for me
  • Options
    Anchor as per usual
  • Options
    curb_it wine bar before and anchor after
  • Options
    bit of Sun and a bit of cloud (but no rain) forecast for tomorrow and 25C.

Full sun for sunday - be good down there then sunday afternoon, free bar grub, live music and no work monday!! Marvellous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got my boy with me tomorrow (saves my liver).

Is it all right to bring him in the Anchor or is it as packed at The Oak was?
  • Options
    Anchor is fine as everyone drinks outside anyway.
  • Options
    Bugle for me as per usual
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Got my boy with me tomorrow (saves my liver).

not been in before the game but after last game was walk up to the bar and served straightaway. good bar staff in there.
  • Options
    swan before, anchor for a couple after then home to watch x factor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]swan before, anchor for a couple after then home to watch x factor.

how funny was x-factor last week? i was crying! early weeks are so good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Got my boy with me tomorrow (saves my liver).

i take my lad in there mate no problems.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]swan before, anchor for a couple after then home to watch x factor.

how funny was x-factor last week? i was crying! early weeks are so good.

didn't watch it, wasn't it on at the same time as the Charlton game???
  • Options
    Cheers everyone.

My boy only ever let me have one pint in The Oak, as it was far too crammed....I used to get into the ground for 2.50pm! What a waste of drinking time....

I just refuse to watch our lot sober.
  • Options
    I been going The Valley much as its a sh!t hole its close to where I park, sometimes venture down to the Anchor with the Old Man, everywhere just seems to be really packed and getting a drink is a bit of a battle. Valley seems to be easy to get a beer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The anchor are on the ball to be fair and it doesn't take long to get served if you ae a regular - they do look after us down there.
  • Options
    first time I had been there for a couple of years at the scunny game and was impressed, easy to get served and well staffed.
  • Options
    Just spoke to papa and I think i'll be joining him down there tomorrow weather permitting so shouldn't be a problem really. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Last time I went in The Anchor was when those geordies came down. good bunch of lads.
  • Options
    Albion and Horse
    Got one of the kids so need somewere to drink outside
  • Options
    All true Charton fans will be in The Swan FACT !
  • Options
    That is if it is still there Stone. Acoording to my local newspaper, the East European gentlemen have been clearing them out of Danson Park .........
  • Options
    I went into the Oak today, and had a look, lots of work to do, end of September according to the builders, but looking a lot bigger inside, and should be better to use, still one way in and out though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Albion and Horse
    Got one of the kids so need somewere to drink outside

do they smoke then ?
  • Options
    Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry chaps

Oh when the Saints.....................................;-)