Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Apologies for being a moody so and so

Wasn't sure what category to put this under - went for the safe option, but should perhaps be troubleshooting or CL announcements!

I've been in a rotten mood the past couple of days, mainly Charlton-related. I can cope with a poor start to the season (we were in Div 3 when I became a supporter, after all), but I am really concerned about this 'up for sale' stuff. So just wanted to say sorry publicly for any offence caused to anyone but especially to WSS (for suggesting he was a naive youngster) - my comment was meant a bit more light-hearted than it came across. Also can't believe I only predicted 60 points - that must have been a very bad moment!!

Come on you Reds.

Comments

• Options
    "especially to WSS (for suggesting he was a naive youngster)"

Eh? Why you apologising for that? Pretty much nail on the head there....

;-)
  • Options
    Thanks, Medders, I don't feel quite so bad now!
  • Options
    no need to apologise for being realistic... everyone's entitled to their own opinion whatever it is.... the game's based on opinions... pessimists got it right last season (and probably this season) but let's hope the optimists get it right this season and can say we told you so .....and if we all had the same opinion it would be so so boring almost as boring as curbs' last few years and nowhere near as exciting a time as we've had since!!
  • Options
    and i just like to apologise for trying to make suggestions on how to get fans spending more time and money and the valley...i now accept that its a bleeding stupid idea and that the car park and facilites are only there for the use of the few and if the rest want to eat and drink they can jolly well bugger off and do it elsewhere...
  • Options
    Spot on with the category Weeg, but have never met WSS in real life, so can't comment on that ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]and i just like to apologise for trying to make suggestions on how to get fans spending more time and money and the valley...i now accept that its a bleeding stupid idea and that the car park and facilites are only there for the use of the few and if the rest want to eat and drink they can jolly well bugger off and do it elsewhere...

LOL!!

I would feel the same if I'd had the responses (or non responses) you have had to some constructive ideas.