Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ressies in action

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
tuesday night, away to Orient, 7pm ko, £5 and £3 concessions.

No idea what pre-match entertainment they have planned for ltgtr :-)

Comments

• Options
    According to the OS, ZZ starts tonight, but Racon still hasn't got international clearance

Charlton: Woolley, Saunders, Solly, A Thomas, Long, Wright, Uchechi, Sinclair, Wagstaff, Zheng, Walker.
    Subs: Arter, Yussuff, Harkin, Sinfield, Christie.
  • Options
    International clearance from France ... do they have email?
  • Options
    I thought we may have seen Luke Varney?
  • Options
    where's Gibbo (the POTY) and Faye (the useless twat) ?
  • Options
    international clearance - this is europe he shouldn't need one we are all one happy continent
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]international clearance - this is europe he shouldn't need one we are all one happy continent[/quote]

This isn't the same as a work permit, it's the thing that AFC Wimbledon fell down on last year.
  • Options
    joined ten days ago. Obviously the fax at Guincamp has packed up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

No idea what pre-match entertainment they have planned for ltgtr :-)

Boxing and snooker I would have thought at the Matchroom stadium.

The ground has really changed since I last saw a game there. Huge office blocks and flats all around it.
  • Options
    It sounds like the ground is now ripe for a bit of real estate development.

Expect Orient to sell their ground soon and be relocated to a super all seater stadium for 9,500 in Billericay. :o)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]It sounds like the ground is now ripe for a bit of real estate development.

Expect Orient to sell their ground soon and be relocated to a super all seater stadium for 9,500 in Billericay. :o)

I should have said the PITCH is surrounded by offices and flats. They have been built above the stands and in the corners.

http://www.leytonorient.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Stadium/0,,10439,00.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Expect the ground to be sold when they move to the Olympic Stadium in 2013.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Expect the ground to be sold when they move to the Olympic Stadium in 2013.

LOL! Nice one, Rothko.

[cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]It sounds like the ground is now ripe for a bit of real estate development.

I should have said the PITCH is surrounded by offices and flats. They have been built above the stands and in the corners.

http://www.leytonorient.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Stadium/0,,10439,00.html

I see what you mean, Henry.
    It doesn't really look like a football stadium from the outside.
    Well, not what you'd expect in Division 1.

When I facetiously suggested an 'all seater stadium for 9,500', I only guessed the capacity but in reality it's 9,271.
  • Options
    And the final score, Leyton Orient 0 Charlton 1
  • Options
    Badger, who scored, any idea?
  • Options
    zz
  • Options
    ZZ header in the 78th minute.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Cheers, guys.

I see there's now a makeshift report on the OS now, pending the morning's proper one.

Did anyone on here actually go?
    (If you did, I'm not really expecting an answer straight away........)

;o)