Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do we really still want Freddy Eastwood ??

would do nothing to play down the pikey jibes !

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local/display.var.886114.0.freddy_eastwood_let_me_stay_in_my_gipsy_home.php

Comments

• and he scored two last night.

Now have this vision of him turning up to games on a horse and cart...
  • He could move his caravan and come to games on the Valley Express that stops near The Priestfield!
  • Whatever, he looks a good player.
  • I didnt know he were a gyppsie! I love his kids names, proper pike names! Good on him i say. Fight for it freddy, and i wouldnt mind him coming to us, i reckon he would score goals in the prem!
  • edited August 2006
    Any one remember shameful chants of "there's only one dirty Gypo" being aimed at Derek Hales by Millwall fans.

If he's good enough, and Curbs had him on trial so maybe not, then sign him. At least he knows where the goal is.
  • If he is out of the team he could always walk around at half time selling some pegs or lucky heather
  • However, a personal statement to planning inspector Wendy McKay explained why he had set up home there for himself, wife Debbie and children Freddy, four, and Chardonnay, two.

Don't tell me his agent is Willie McKay!
  • Alsatian chained up outside the caravan...........