Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Topical Would'Ya..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Up the arse with a broken bottle maybe. Is that a bit low morally, morals don't matter with her though, so where's me bottle!
  • Options
    Are these 'would ya's some sort of inside joke? Cos I can't tell if ppl are being serious when they say yes to her, Anne Robinson, Barbra Windsor and Supernanny etc
  • Options
    Are these 'would ya's some sort of inside joke? Cos I can't tell if ppl are being serious when they say yes to her, Anne Robinson, Barbra Windsor and Supernanny etc
    they are not a joke, its deadly serious
  • Options
    It is....

phroar
  • Options
    Leroy you appear to have attached a picture of Mick Hucknall by accident 

silly billy !!!
  • Options
    It is....

phroar

• Options
    thats a double decker !
  • Options
    They're very serious. If you don't mind me asking, is your username based on the year you were born?
  • Options
    Yes from me
  • Options

Considering what we have wouldya befeore and i have said yes

then on this occasion i would smash the back doors front doors and gob right in

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    christ almighty, imagine waking up to that every morning? 

you'd think you were still in a f**king nightmare of a dream. it would be the one and only time you'd welcome the alarm going off 
  • Options
    No - I'd be too scared.

Carol Decker on the other hand, back in the day - all day. Now, not so sure - other than for novelty value (i.e. the novelty of me actually getting my nuts in!)
  • Options
    no way, she looks like carol decker
    are you saying  you wouldn't condescend to do Ms Decker . (is she Desmond's sister .. de israelites)
    She used to rehearse with her shit band in the hallway across from us back when i was in a band. Every time you went out for a piss or a drink they were singing that same fucking song. Hideous wailing bint.
    China in Your Hands?
    bit of a fan then lincs?
    fan of Ginger puss puss? ... not 1/2.
  • Options

I thought it was a photo of Ray Parlour.  Equally no!!!
  • Options
    Good god, no
  • Options
    Fiery red head with zero morals. In would ya terms that's a home banker !

This. 100%
  • Options
    Was gonna suggest this the other day :-/

Utter scum as a person, but no doubt utter filth.

Definitely!
  • Options
    Yes and I'll make good use of my phone too.
  • Options
    They're very serious. If you don't mind me asking, is your username based on the year you were born?
    Oh right. Fair enough. Haha, no I'm not 12. I'm really bad at remembering user names so I use the same one for everything and have done since I started senior school in 99 and had that computer login.
  • Options
    I bet she could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe, I'd like to find out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NO !

Adam, You that Desperte ?
  • Options

My sort of would ya

On careful consideration I have to say yes, after about 6/7 pints of mead I would be spitting on my hands and rubbing them her way.  Besides that I have done worse, much worse.

• Options
    I'd splash all over her front page........and the back too if she's a sport. :-)
  • Options
    A merry old hatefuck from Morti :-)

I'd imagine the g-minge stench would be tricky to shift but that's part of the attraction to be honest.
  • Options
    Now she's resigned she will be looking for alternative employment presumably.  Entirely unrelated ;-) but I understand that Fred & Rose West's old house is now a brothel....
  • Options
    ive pulled worse in public. defo yes.