Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wimbledon - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Expectant re a good win from a very cold Helsinki
  • Options
    Expecting a drab draw from humid Hong Kong.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

@Oggy Red would you be able to kick off a post-Match thread after the final whistle please?

Yep, sure Boss.

You going for a few beers after? :smile:

Don't let him take liberties Ogster try and negotiate a promote out of him :wink: .
    Is a promote a sort of Charlton Life version of the Queens New Year Honours list?

• Options
    2 nil today Taylor and Bauer coyr
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

@Oggy Red would you be able to kick off a post-Match thread after the final whistle please?

Yep, sure Boss.

Don't let him take liberties Ogster try and negotiate a promote out of him :wink: .
    Is a promote a sort of Charlton Life version of the Queens New Year Honours list?

More important than that mate, you're welcome to one of mine if you like :wink: don't tell Henry though!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Yep, sure Boss.

More important than that mate, you're welcome to one of mine if you like :wink:
    Cool, fanks!

How the hell did you get 5 promotes, Mr Chaser ..... are you Mother Theresa in disguise or what? :smile:

• Options
    Big game for Fosu, about time he stepped up. Shame Piggott is not playing. THAT touch and run out of play against Millwall... still gives me nightmares. A
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Yep, sure Boss.

Cool, fanks!

How the hell did you get 5 promotes, Mr Chaser ..... are you Mother Theresa in disguise or what? :smile:

How I dress in my spare time is my business :smiley: .
  • Options

Huge, huge respect to anyone turning out this afternoon in this weather.

The weather isn't THAT bad, you make it sound like we're playing in the arctic :smiley:
  • Options
    Come on Charlton. Lift the doom and gloom and piss miserable weathèr around the SE today with a thumping good win.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Apparently Wimbledon have picked a team without a striker

Let’s hope they don’t play like Chelsea or Man City then

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Yep, sure Boss.

Cool, fanks!

How I dress in my spare time is my business :smiley: .
    Ah, so that's your secret ..... cross dressing is the number one rule of the CL clique. AFKA has a lot to answer for. :smile:

• Options
    Thanks for covering for me last Tuesday Oggy Red on the matchday thread, I should be OK today, but please anyone who wish to contribute to the matchday thread, please do.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Yep, sure Boss.

If you are willing to allow @AFKABartram to stick a sword on your shoulder after he’s had a few beers, you’re a braver man than me
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Thanks for covering for me last Tuesday Oggy Red on the matchday thread, I should be OK today, but please anyone who wish to contribute to the matchday thread, please do.

No problem, Ross1.

I've got a 100% win ratio in doing so. And that's without wearing my lucky pants.

• Options
    Doncaster 3 Scunthorpe 0. We drop down to 6th
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Doncaster 3 Scunthorpe 0. We drop down to 6th

That's rubbish. Bowyer OUT!

• Options
    Scott Wagstaff in the team for the Wombles. Proper Charlton man at one time, but he can do one today. COYR
  • Options
    Really hope that Fosu has a good game today. He's been a shadow of last season's player and we really need him to step up now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our star front two broken up. Three ex Addicks in the opposition team. Wet windy and cold. Playing a relegation threatened side setup to grind out a point. Just beat top of the table team on their patch.

You ain’t been watching Charlton long enough if you’re expecting anything other than a flat performance and a defeat by the odd goal.
  • Options
    In the Wimbledon line up, apart from Waggy ...... there's also Terrell Thomas and Tom Soares who've been at Charlton.

That's a goal from each of our old boys, in the time honoured fashion.

Good job Piggott isn't playing.

• Options
    Ground is deserted:-(
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

ross1 said:

No problem, Ross1.

I've got a 100% win ratio in doing so. And that's without wearing my lucky pants.

Let us hope I can repeat your success
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

In the Wimbledon line up, apart from Waggy ...... there's also Terrell Thomas and Tom Soares who've been at Charlton.

Anthony Wordsworth is almost ex-Charlton if I remember rightly. I remember his cracking curler in the top corner for Colchester.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Anthony Wordsworth is almost ex-Charlton if I remember rightly. I remember his cracking curler in the top corner for Colchester.
    Andy Barcham, several years ago when he was playing for Gillingham, was also linked heavily with Charlton.
  • Options
    CAFC Player down again
  • Options
    Terril Thomas ex Red playing CH for Wimbledon ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!