Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Average.

Jay ball watching for the first. Sarr static for the second.

Don’t look like scoring.

Reeves the most anonymous playing I can remember in a red shirt. He looks like a Year 9 called up last minute to play for the 6th form. A small ball with a Cruyff turn. That’s it. He isn’t good enough.

The fact we don’t look like scoring is no coincidence Reeves is on the pitch. It’s also helped by Josh not trying and Holmes pretending to try.

KAG, Aribo and Jackson.

Get some winners on the pitch.

I am a fan of Robinson but if he doesn’t shake this up he will do well to keep the job.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing that badly. Sarr has been fine with all the air balls but is struggling with players coming in from his right.

Holmes, Reeves and Marshall are trying but Holmes is being tripled up on at times.

2-0 isn't insurmountable.

We haven't scored three goals in a league match since September, I hope I'm wrong but something tells me we aren't going to start now!
  • Options
    Do we have the worst form in the division yet?
  • Options

Leon Best and Joe Aribo out to warm up!!!

Great for KAGs confidence

Fucking Inspiration !
  • Options
    The changes from Friday have made us worse...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing. Sarr has been fine with all the air balls but is struggling with players wearing blue.

Holmes, Reeves and Marshall are very trying.

2-0 is insurmountable.

• Options

We're missing the leadership and organisation skills that Jackson can provide on the pitch

Look back if you can at the poor Holmes FK on Friday, moment its done Jacko is telling everyone to get back and into shape
  • Options
    Triple substitution or I’m off.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing that badly. Sarr has been fine with all the air balls but is struggling with players coming in from his right.

Holmes, Reeves and Marshall are trying but Holmes is being tripled up on at times.

Are you on drugs?
    Oh yes I can definitely see us scoring 3 goals in the second half ,Hope to Christ I am proved wrong.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

You must be watching a different game to the one I'm seeing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Naby Sarr has been arrested for impersonating a centre half.
  • Options
    We are making Eaves look like Harry Kane. Robinson’s brand of football is not working and not made any changes to try and make a difference in the first half shows you how clueless he is. Magennis has won nothing. Reeves and Marshall are too lightweight. At times we have only one in the middle and a line of four up front and five across the back when we attack which means nothing coming through the middle.
  • Options
    Reeves and JFC not back out
  • Options

We're missing the leadership and organisation skills that Jackson can provide on the pitch

Look back if you can at the poor Holmes FK on Friday, moment its done Jacko is telling everyone to get back and into shape
    KAG at least provides some energy up front
  • Options
    The sides are back out for the second half...

Lots of work for the Addicks to do but there's 45 minutes left to do it....

COME ON YOU REDS! #cafc
  • Options
    Why did Robinson bother going to watch the Gills play last weekend!
  • Options
    Double sub at the break: Aribo and Best have replaced Forster-Caskey and Reeves. #cafc
  • Options
    46' The Addicks get the second half underway... #cafc
  • Options
    11979 (1424 Gills) is today's official attendance.
  • Options
    It's sad that we still need to rely on Jacko to get the team organized. Robbo - haven't you thought by now that we've needed a leader on the pitch? Sadly been missing all season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    47' Early chance! Holmes' cross from the left is a good one, it finds Magennis who stretches his neck muscles, but his header is wide. #cafc
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing that badly.

Would hate to be around when the side does decide to play badly ...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Double sub at the break: Aribo and Best have replaced Forster-Caskey and Reeves. #cafc

Will Reeves ever be fit enough for 90 GOOD minutes?
  • Options
    Small solace as Burton go 2-0 up against Sheffield Meire
  • Options
    47' 0-2 Early header for Charlton is over the top; O'Neill with a short pass to Clare but he slips slightly allowing Charlton to break....#Gills
  • Options
    We havnt looked like scoring one goal all season let alone fucking three - especially with tossa Macgennis playing we've got fuck all chance.
  • Options
    We win this.
  • Options
    48' CHANCE! Ball in from the right is controlled by Best before poking a shot towards goal from 10 yards, but it's over. #cafc
  • Options
    Best should have scored.
  • Options
    Daisy 0 Burton 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!