Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

things cant be that bad - i'm actually looking forward to the next game

for the past couple of seasons the thought of matchdays was starting to depress me if we weren't winning and going to the valley was almost a chore at times...

Comments

• Options
    i am definitely looking forward to it. shame im missing newcastle but then its football all the way through november. yeeha.

we should have picked up 18 points by the end of november.....
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]i am definitely looking forward to it. shame im missing newcastle but then its football all the way through november. yeeha.

we should have picked up 18 points by the end of november.....

Love your optimism curb_it.

Agree with LTGTR too, looking forward to satdee.
  • Options
    Always look forward to Saturday 3.00pm game, coupled with the fact that it is the most crucial of the season so far.
  • Options
    i'm not looking forward to Saturday. Not one bit.

The potential fall-out from another defeat has me filled with dread to be honest...
  • Options
    I'm with AFKA-never looked forward less to a match!

However, and it's a big however, I am looking forward to clearing up this "we are good enough but unlucky/ not getting the rub of the green"malarkey, because, if we can't beat Watford at home then quite simply, we aren't good enough
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    [cite] stanmoreaddick:[/cite]
    However, and it's a big however, I am looking forward to clearing up this "we are good enough but unlucky/ not getting the rub of the green"malarkey, because, if we can't beat Watford at home then quite simply, we aren't good enough

agreed stanmore.

watched the game in pub last night and was quite satisfied with the way we played in patches. but in the cold (sobre) light of day we had more possession, rommedahl had quedrue chasing shadows most of the night yet we failed to create chances against a fulham defence that include the overated zat knight (imo) and ian pearce ffs.
    i dont like to single out players but jfh has been a liability so far. if darren bents goals dry up for a couple of months or he gets injured we are down. i think our next best goals/games scorer is bryan hughes (not meant as a sarcastic comment as i think he is often wrongly the scapegoat for anything that doesn't go right).

oh no! i await the flack