Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simple Errors, Too Nice and Silly Quotes

WSSWSS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
This is probably just a knee jerk reaction but i need to get it off of my chest so i can't get through the rest of the day and the week.

Why is it that we can't seem to do the simple things right at the moment? Are the players not good enough, i don't think so. Why is it when we pass ball we can't pass it in front of the player so that the momentum keeps going? Also, the control of some of the players is atrocious and it immediately puts them under pressure and without any time.

When a player goes down injured the rule this year is to play on unless the referee thinks that the player is in serious injury. This is now the ref's responsibility not ours. Keep on playing, we're 1-0 or 2-0 down we need to take all of the opportunities we can get. if it turns out that the opposition player is really hurt then the ref should be blamed not us. This happened at least twice last night and it infuriated me. I don't even think the Fulham players went off in the incidents.

Finally, i must say i got home and watched SSN last night and Dowie seems to be trying to say things that sound good - they don't.

"We need to keeps our heads above the parapet"
"We need to keep swimming to the light"
"I still believe in myself" - do the players believe in themselves though?

It's my birthday on Friday and the only present i want is three points on Saturday, don't worry about the WH Smith's vouchers, don't worry about the cake, don't worry putting my name in the programme Dad, just give me three bloody points and a reason to believe that I'll be watching Premiership football when i turn 25 this time next year.