Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1,200 tickets sold

WSSWSS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
says the club.

Well done everyone, thats at least 3 times than what i would have expected!

Comments

• Options
    Still not great though. A couple of hundred on the night and its 1,500.

Bear in mind we used to get 5-6000 over Upton Park for midweek home games 15 years ago, we've not really moved on much.

The good thing though is you can sit where you like, so hopefully those standing can be seperated from those wanting to sit.

I see a good atmosphere tonight,
  • Options
    My ticket says Row B - Restricted View.

What does that mean?! behind the goal?! I'm definately moving about!

1,200 with regards to our recent away support is good i think but at the same time i totally agree - it is sad for two london clubs not to sell out a top flight game whatever night of the week it is.
  • Options
    I think this Operation Cottage can be called a success. Even with this initiative I could not see us selling a 1,000. Not sure what the answer is re boosting our away support but a long overdue away victory would certainly not do any harm.
  • Options
    Everyone I take it is going to pile up the back and stand all game long?
  • Options
    Sounds like a Plan..!
  • Options
    [cite]Everyone I take it is going to pile up the back and stand all game long?[/cite]

Hopefully.

I hope everyone creates a good atmosphere. We can totally outsing Fulham without a doubt, hopefully the players will rise to the occasion and appreciate it
  • Options
    i'm going to stand with you lot but with ear plugs in especially if i'm near afka
  • Options
    Yeah, good call rothko, lets let the boys no we are here.

Come on you rrrreeeedddddsssss
  • Options
    and there arrives the text from the club to say tickets are on sale at the turnstyles
  • Options
    1,200 plus those who turn up...say 1,500-1,600 in total will be a good turnout. Let's face it there hasn't been much for the fans to get motivated this season - a lengthy list of injuries and six defeats.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1500 true Addicks who are well up for it will mean a top atmosphere - much better than being surrounded by premiership plastics...
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Let me hear you sing ....

"WE ARE BOTTOM THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE BOTTOM THE LEAGUE ... "

Hopefully we won't have another chance to sing that for many, many years after tonight - so make the most of the opportunity :-)