Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suddenly feeling very positive about this season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant so far.
  • Options
    Before the influx of players I feared for our survival but it seems unlikely that a relegation battle is going to happen. Don’t think we will get top six once the bigger teams hit their stride. 

Big danger for our season will be january. Could easily lose, Cullen, Field, Gallagher and possibly Leko to being recalled. Taylor could leave. That would seriously impact us.
    Agree that we are vulnerable in January but we have players as good if not better than the big sides, and we play as a team.
  • Options
    Must admit I thought we’d be struggling but then had no idea we’d get in the quality we have, although should have trusted that Bowyer and Gallen would. They will have to continue doing it each season though. January will be a key month as to who we keep but we look a dangerous side right now, can’t imagine anyone fancies playing us. Bowyer is going to be very sought after unfortunately, but loving the football right now.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Before the influx of players I feared for our survival but it seems unlikely that a relegation battle is going to happen. Don’t think we will get top six once the bigger teams hit their stride. 

Big danger for our season will be january. Could easily lose, Cullen, Field, Gallagher and possibly Leko to being recalled. Taylor could leave. That would seriously impact us.
    If we lose them Bowyer and Gallen will find a way to replace them.

I agree we could easily lose Taylor, Cullen, Field and Leko, but why Gallagher? Doing well in the Championship is exactly what Chelsea want him to do.

Even better that we'll be in the top half winning games and he'll be scoring goals.
  • Options

Certainly a concern for Jan with loans.

Think WH owners had already said they’d look to recall and sell Cullen. Lampard seems to have a lot of common sense as manager, so hopefully he agrees what’s best for Gallagher is a full season with us. West Brom players is a tough one to call as depends on the form they’re on and position of WB.

Taylor always going to be a worry to lose come transfer window, but maybe, just maybe it’s down to our position. Still in or around top 6 he’ll want to stay and finish this journey. Mid table with nothing to play for or even worse a relegation fight, he might be keen on a healthier challenge. 
  • Options
    I think we will be top 10.... And 28% chance of the playoffs