Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:
    I will never get bored of Man Utd being shit. 
    They are hopeless and boring to watch as well.
  • Options
    are citeeeeee coming apart at the seams ? .. I hope so
    are citeeeeee coming apart at the seams ? .. I hope so

citeeeeee might be .. Man Ure certainly are 
  • Options
    I don't believe constantly changing managers is a good thing, but this is the worst Man Utd team I've ever seen. They'll finish mid table at this rate!
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Uboat said:
    I will never get bored of Man Utd being shit. 
    They are hopeless and boring to watch as well.
    Only watched the second half but my god they are awful. 2 points from 4 away games this season.

The likes of Dalot, Rojo, Tuanzebe, McTominay, Fred, Pereira, James, Chong and Greenwood all playing. You'd think it was a reserve team game but no, this is genuinely their first team squad.
  • Options
    There is a loss of dross in that squad.  Can't believe they gave new contracts to the likes of Jones and Young.

Genuinely think only about 6 of their players are good enough for a team who should be aiming for the top 4.  
  • Options
    Since Solskjaer was named as Man United manager, Liverpool have won same number of premier league games (17) as Man Utd have won points!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    And the Chong isn't good enough for us let alone a PL team. 

If they weren't desperate to promote youth and he didn't have funky hair he'd be nowhere near the first team. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Christ, how is Souness still a pundit. Absolute dinosaur 
    poor ol Souer, looks as though he forget his denture fixate this afternoon
  • Options
    And the Chong isn't good enough for us let alone a PL team. 

If they weren't desperate to promote youth and he didn't have funky hair he'd be nowhere near the first team. 
    plays more like Cheech
  • Options
    Wolves, Villa, Newcastle, Brighton all winning. United 2 points above the relegation places...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City 8 points behind after 8 games. Cant see Liverpool losing 3 this season. Title is theirs to lose already.
    They're in a very strong position already but let's not forget that at one point last season the gap was 10 points.
    After 20 games last season, Liverpool had won 17 and drawn 3.........and they still didn't win the league.

Injuries and squad depth will play a huge part for Liverpool this season, as they have to go off and play in the world club cup in December. Klopp rarely rotates, and i don't see how they can continue to play pretty much the same XI in every single game and not suffer at some point in the winter months.
  • Options
    I'm sure that this has been picked up on here but I see that Marcus Rashford has been awarded the Man Utd goal of the month for September. He should do as well because it was their only goal - and a penalty at that!

• Options
    Fake news. Mctominay scored v Arsenal
  • Options
    I'm sure that this has been picked up on here but I see that Marcus Rashford has been awarded the Man Utd goal of the month for September. He should do as well because it was their only goal - and a penalty at that!

Someone tweeted that and 100s have copied it and its not true.

The day and age we live in 1 person tweets something fake and everyone jumps on lol
  • Options
    Fake news. Mctominay scored v Arsenal
    Yes but that was on 1st October so far as the 9 million United fans that voted were concerned - in China.

• Options
    Christmas fixtures have been announced and Liverpool have been given a big advantage.

City have to play twice in less than 48 hours! They visit Wolves on 27 December (19:45) and then have Sheffield United at home on 29th (18:00). Liverpool get an extra days rest as they play 26th and 29th

City then play again on 1 Jan. Liverpool get an extra days rest and play on the evening of the 2nd.
  • Options
    Dele Ali scored but it apparently hit his arm before he scored, are goals like that not supposed to be rules out 
  • Options
    Dele Ali scored but it apparently hit his arm before he scored, are goals like that not supposed to be rules out 
    As far as i could see VAR actually ruled it out but the referee gave the goal anyway?
  • Options
    As far as i could see VAR actually ruled it out but the referee gave the goal anyway?
    VAR gave it, but the wrong message was displayed
  • Options
    Ah ok, i saw an image on the scoreboard saying decision no goal. Another VAR shambles.

Watford apparently had a stonewall penalty turned down as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    No idea what formation City are playing with this lineup at Palace. 

Ederson, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, Gundogan, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus

A back 3 with no recognised centre back?
  • Options
    Guardiola does my head in with his team selections, I’m taking out the Man City players in my fantasy football team.
  • Options
    Man Utd are 1 point off the relegation zone!!
  • Options
    2 quick City goals

Charlton win
    Millwall lose
    Palarse losing

Lovely Saturday
  • Options
    Outstanding goal from Silva and the assist from Sterling was brilliant too.
  • Options
    Ah ok, i saw an image on the scoreboard saying decision no goal. Another VAR shambles.

Watched the full 94.

Yep, Vertonghen on Deulofeu was a pen.  If that happens at other end, I'd be furious.

Went to VAR, VAR reviews and says no pen.
    Ref got it wrong.  VAR is there to correct clear and obvious errors and that was as clear as day.

As for Dele, its handball.  How that hasnt bren overturned I'll never know.

Watford havent won all bloody season and Poch lines up with 3 CBs at home.  Unbelievable.  Zero creativity.  This is going to be a long old season.  Cant see Poch surviving this, I really cant.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Watched the full 94.

Yep, Vertonghen on Deulofeu was a pen.  If that happens at other end, I'd be furious.

Ref got it wrong.  VAR is there to correct clear and obvious errors and that was as clear as day.

Watford havent won all bloody season and Poch lines up with 3 CBs at home.  Unbelievable.  Zero creativity.  This is going to be a long old season.  Cant see Poch surviving this, I really cant.
    From what i saw of the Alli goal VAR looked at the replays, saw the handball, said it should be disallowed, displayed “decision, no goal” on the big screen..............and the referee decided to give the goal anyway.

So although i said earlier it's another VAR shambles it has to be said that it seems VAR actually did it's job and it's simply the refs fault. 

It really is time that refs were made to do post match interviews and explain their decisions.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Watched the full 94.

From what i saw of the Alli goal VAR looked at the replays, saw the handball, said it should be disallowed, displayed “decision, no goal” on the big screen..............and the referee decided to give the goal anyway.

So although i said earlier it's another VAR shambles it has to be said that it seems VAR actually did it's job and it's simply the refs fault. 

It really is time that refs were made to do post match interviews and explain their decisions.
    I dont know why you are insistant on blaming the ref.

VAR gave the goal, the electronic board was wrong and this was confirmed by stockley park after the game
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Watched the full 94.

I dont know why you are insistant on blaming the ref.

VAR gave the goal, the electronic board was wrong and this was confirmed by stockley park after the game
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50112447
  • Options
    Sheffield  United 1 Arsenal 0

Great result for the Blades but a typical Arsenal away defeat at a lesser side...