Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Community Shield 2019 - Liverpool vs Man City - 3pm on BT Sport

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loads of Liverpool fans on twitter saying they are glad the national anthem was booed and Scouse not English.

They are fucking backward people
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Loads of Liverpool fans on twitter saying they are glad the national anthem was booed and Scouse not English.

Can we remove them from the UK if Brexit ever happens?
    That's the main reason I voted leave. 
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Can we remove them from the UK if Brexit ever happens?
    That’s the first benefit of Brexit that anyone’s managed to come up with! 
  • Options
    One of the many opportunities with Brexit...  bin dippers out next then the jocks!

• Options
    edited August 2019
    https://twitter.com/deancoombes/status/1158028635342815232?s=21

what a strange group of fans. 

Fair bit of rucking on the tube earlier aswell seen a few vids 
  • Options
    Wankers
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/deancoombes/status/1158028635342815232?s=21

what a strange group of fans. 

Fair bit of rucking on the tube earlier aswell seen a few vids 
    Love that in the comments someone has found the same bloke tweet saying well done England under 17s for winning the World Cup back in 2017 haha
  • Options
    Bored of City winning everything, what’s that, something like 9 in last 10 trophies went to City.   But if Liverpool fans want to boo the Anthem then I am glad they lost.
  • Options
    I used to quite like them... What a way to change an opinion... Even their official Twitter posted "Scouse not English". Something I have never heard about til now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I used to quite like them... What a way to change an opinion... Even their official Twitter posted "Scouse not English". Something I have never heard about til now.
    Jesus, seriously? 
    Thats disgusting!
  • Options
    could give palace a run for there money, that really is utter cringe

• Options
    Feck me that’s embarrassing 
  • Options
    could give palace a run for there money, that really is utter cringe

So this banner starts in english then ends in German.

If they wanted it to make sense the whole think should be in bloody German, not just the last 2 words
  • Options
    Attention seeking mickey mouser's...really showed themselves up for what they are worth...cringeworthy & embarrassing,if they don't support the Anthem,find the knobheads who support this decision & ban them from following England & Liverpool in the Euro cups...
  • Options
    Was going to say they should be ruled out of any bank holiday should England ever win a World Cup....then I realised, it’s Liverpool, none of them work anyway.
  • Options
    Great penalty shootout today... Arsenal's efforts were all so relaxed!!

Neither goalkeeper really stood a chance of saving one