Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/2020 Full Season Predictions

Last year I didn't expect our strong finish so was 15 points out. 

In 17/18 I predicted 73 points and we finished on 71. 

In 18/19 I predicted 70 points and we finished a huge 18 ahead of that! I did say in that thread that a couple of decent loans coming in could change things... Then Bielik and Cullen arrived. 

in 19/20 As we have been promoted, I am basing this years prediction solely on us getting Bielik and/or Cullen and/or 2 players at least of their ability to replace them.  Without those two I'd say we'll struggle to break the 46 barrier, averaging fewer than 1 point per game.

Comments

• I honestly think we will get relegated this season, I hope I am wrong but with the current squad 42pts

hopefully that will change this week.
  • I honestly think we will get relegated this season, I hope I am wrong but with the current squad 42pts

hopefully that will change this week.
    This is why I said we need two loans for CM of equal or better ability than Bielik and Cullen.
  • Oops...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oops...
    I dont think anyone would have predicted 6 points from our opening 2 games.

If you told me 8 days ago, we would win our opening 2 games, I would be calling for the men with the white coats
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oops...
    I dont think anyone would have predicted 6 points from our opening 2 games.

If you told me 8 days ago, we would win our opening 2 games, I would be calling for the men with the white coats
    I predicted wed win the league 
  • Lose at Nottingham and Brentford and I'm back on track.

Let's hope I'm wrong in the best way possible.
  • Think we'll get more than one point from September...

Know there will be a thread for it but reckon we'll get four points from Wigan | Leeds alone
  • You're probably right but the magic is in not updating the results.