Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Away Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Is parking easy enough up there.
  • Options
    Yep, big car park behind the away end, Fernhurst pub has one but normally residents of hotel only, also a school and and a small industrial area up the hill going away from the ground had parking for a small fee. 
  • Options
    Giving this one a swerve, been before when Pitcher, god bless him, smashed in the winner, doesn’t get any better than that, quit while I’m ahead, keep my powder dry for other games, have a good day out people!
  • Options
    Yep, big car park behind the away end, Fernhurst pub has one but normally residents of hotel only, also a school and and a small industrial area up the hill going away from the ground had parking for a small fee. 
    Cheers 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Me and 3 mates getting the coach up.

Anyone else thinking of getting the Away kit when it releases on Friday? Very tempted to work from home so I can get it. Although still undecided on whether I like it or think it's hideous... 
    Good luck with the coach.
    Do yourself a favour if your aged between 16-30 get a railcard cost £30 and you get a 3rd off rail travel.
    Can sometimes work out cheaper than the coach.
    Im still recovering from my last coach journey Burton away left bromley at 2pm arrived 7pm.
    Considering how quickly the coach spaces were being booked I'm hoping this hasn't been too bad of a decision...
  • Options
    looks to be shit weather for weekend, fair play to all of you heading up safe trip there and back, get pissed up and who knows maybe 3 points!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    clb74 said:
    Me and 3 mates getting the coach up.

Anyone else thinking of getting the Away kit when it releases on Friday? Very tempted to work from home so I can get it. Although still undecided on whether I like it or think it's hideous... 
    Good luck with the coach.
    Do yourself a favour if your aged between 16-30 get a railcard cost £30 and you get a 3rd off rail travel.
    Can sometimes work out cheaper than the coach.
    Im still recovering from my last coach journey Burton away left bromley at 2pm arrived 7pm.
    there is a wide variety of railcards available .. check this site, which is also the best I m o for checking cheap off peak fares and routes .. http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search
  • Options

Rock Spectacle said:

last time I was there (3 seasons ago?), the Fernhurst was charging a fiver to park .. also it's a nice friendly place for a pre-match drink/meal .. sky TV etc. .. the pub is about 200 yards from the Ewood stadium ..
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.7258058,-2.4885579,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUwiUuWMyyFlSIajFhUKZcw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

• Options
    looks to be shit weather for weekend, fair play to all of you heading up safe trip there and back, get pissed up and who knows maybe 3 points!
    Shorts and t shirt weather.
    The way some people were dressed last saturday youd of thought it was winter
  • Options
    Saturday looks decent according to the BBC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone received their ticket through the post yet?
  • Options
    addickson said:
    Yup
  • Options
    addickson said:
    Yep
  • Options
    addickson said:
    Normally arrive a couple of days after purchase .
  • Options
    People should pay on the day, it saves giving Dushitelet 5% of the advanced ticket sales.

PLUS it saves a cock up from the ticket office by the potential of not receiving your ticket on time.
  • Options
    People should pay on the day, it saves giving Dushitelet 5% of the advanced ticket sales.

PLUS it saves a cock up from the ticket office by the potential of not receiving your ticket on time.
    Bore off with the 5%
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Bore off with the 5%
    You're a bore.
  • Options
    Cheers for the replies, looks like mine is lost in the post  :(
  • Options
    They never clarified how many we were given, but there are 555 left
  • Options

The problem with this is that if people want to make sure of getting tickets for games at Fulham,Luton,QPR, or Millwall they are better buying tickets from our ticket office & collecting loyalty points.
    Also Blackburn & a lot of clubs charge extra for purchase of tickets on the day.
    Our initial allocation was 1014.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

The problem with this is that if people want to make sure of getting tickets for games at Fulham,Luton,QPR, or Millwall they are better buying tickets from our ticket office & collecting loyalty points.
    Also Blackburn & a lot of clubs charge extra for purchase of tickets on the day.
    It then jumped up at one point but nobody is sure by how much
  • Options
    Information for people travelling to Blackburn by train from Euston, Saturday.

No Southeastern services from Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Waterloo East or London Bridge on Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 August

There will be no Southeastern services from Charing Cross, Waterloo East, Cannon Street or London Bridge this weekend.

There will be fewer trains on most metro routes, and our longer distance mainline services will run to Victoria instead of Charing Cross.

You will be able to use London Underground at no extra cost between Victoria, Cannon Street, Embankment (for Charing Cross), London Bridge, Waterloo, Bank & Monument and also the Jubilee line between North Greenwich and Central London.  You can also use the DLR between Lewisham and Greenwich, or London Overground between New Cross and Canada Water.

• Options
    clive said:

They gave us more I think. CAFC have tweeted that we've got just over 900 going.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    clive said:

They gave us more I think. CAFC have tweeted that we've got just over 900 going.
    So should pass the 1,000 mark and be a noisy start to the season
  • Options
    If true, that turnout surprises me. A long and disappointing journey home though. Fair play.
  • Options
    DanDavis said:
    If true, that turnout surprises me. A long and disappointing journey home though. Fair play.
    Thats the spirit
    Reality sadly.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    clive said:

I hate @clb74
  • Options
    Odd how the Blackburn coach booking option has been removed from the website. Last night when I checked there were 24 seats still available on it.

Unless it's already left Larkfield.
  • Options
    Pay on the day, we will not have 1,000 there. Don't panic people.

Opposite the main stand there is a cracking working mens club.  Without colours on you'll get in.
    What do you do if you are a work shy man or a lady?