Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Roland still be Charlton owner when the 19/20 season starts?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Yes. He will be here. 
  • Options
    Yes, I think RD will still be the owner when the 19/20 season starts, because time is running out for anything to happen within the next 4/5 weeks from the "4th party" who apparently only started their interest after Wembley.  Doing DD on CAFC does not seem to have been quick, easy, or straight-forward.

For one reason or another, none of the other 3 parties seem ready to close the deal either, so the chances of anyone completing before the transfer window closes in early August appears slim, and then there is no rush from the buyers' perspective to finalise a purchase before December.
  • Options
    Been convinced for many weeks now that the crazy Belgian will still be here - and for the foreseeable future I'm afraid. No one is going to pay him what he wants so, game over. Might as well close all the takeover threads. 
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    The oldest known Belgian died in 2002 aged 112. Duchatelet is 72. We could be in for another 40 years of his shitweaselness which takes us up to 2059/60. A bit of a disappointment as I thought we were due to win the Cup in 2047 but can't see it happening under him. 
  • Options
    Yes and he will still be here for 2020/21 too.
  • Options
    I think there is a strong chance he is still here when the 2020-2021 season starts.
  • Options
    Yes probably until Bowyer can produce a second miracle and get us promoted to The Premier League
  • Options
    yep unfortunately cucking funt
  • Options
    Yes, 100% and long into the season as well, he aint going nowhere and buyers are not breaking his door down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, even if the rancid old liar falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny neck, we'll be saddled with his stinking bungling for ages yet.
  • Options
    He he loves his 2% way too much to want to sell it.
  • Options
    Aussie's ain't got the dough/won't pay inflated price, Dalman doesn't suffer fools gladly. Third party if they exist not far down the line. 
  • Options
    Yes. And some time after that
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    For the first time in a couple of years, I believe he will be gone. 
    25 days to go, my positivity may have been too optimistic :neutral:
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Ferryman said:
    Dalman doesn't suffer fools gladly.
    How do you know that? He was good friends with Gadaffi and tried to help him buy ManU, so I am not so sure about that claim. Also, lets not forget how Swansea treated Emiliano Sala very recently and I never heard Dalman come out against the club party line in that fiasco. So count me as having a "wait and see" attitude toward Dalman rather than seeing him through rose-coloured glasses as some kind of savior. He should be an improvement (if he buys us someday) on Rat, but that alone is not good enough for me. I want a "good" owner, not just an improvement on Roland. Only a little time will tell if Dalman is that or not.

• Options
    Its got to be looking good now for Roeland to still be here unfortunately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Its got to be looking good now for Roeland to still be here unfortunately.

Fucking hell. Fish puns on this thread too now.